Want pics of 99-07 factory fogs replaced with led cubes!!

188slo50

Reaction score
Need to replace my fogs and was looking around to find out led cubes are about the same price. What size did you use and how do you like them?

Last edited:

vansnxtweek

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people with these and they do look good! My question is can you actually run these on the road or are they so bright they are blinding everyone? I'd hate to actually lose the functionality of my fogs. I've seen both the Dually and the Q series lights by Rigid.

DarcyB

Reaction score
Most get the rigid dually lights, on their site they will be in the "driving lights" product section which will be legal use on road. The other option is morimoto lights which ate direct replacements.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

txoutlaw250

Reaction score
I just ordered 4 new factory fog lights to do the "quad fog" mod on my '07. In my opinion, LEDs are just period correct for these '99 to '07 trucks.

shmoozer

Reaction score
I'm cheap and went with a set of Amazon specials. I've put them thru hell and back and they're still kicking.

6d04c837a65fa040e341e2217663e9da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Any light output pics?
they are very bright for the price.. I use lots of them here at work. around 20 bucks a set of 2 off amazon.. definitely not d.o.t. approved. need to face them down some..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

shmoozer

Reaction score
they are very bright for the price.. I use lots of them here at work. around 20 bucks a set of 2 off amazon.. definitely not d.o.t. approved. need to face them down some..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

That's what I had to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jagged155

Reaction score
I just ordered 4 new factory fog lights to do the "quad fog" mod on my '07. In my opinion, LEDs are just period correct for these '99 to '07 trucks.

I agree. I try my best to keep everything period correct. I have a Rigid light bar that I can't convince myself to instal. So it just sits in the garage until someone wants to buy it or I get a newer truck.

2002 F-350 Lariat SCSB 7.3 4x4. Banks Stinger, Banks Ram-Air, X-codes. Bilstein 5100's. Moog problem solver steering. ARB Panhard. 285/75 BFG AT's. Fuel line fix.

Extended Power

Reaction score
I just installed a different model of bulb in my fogs.
They are for actual headlights for either a Chevy Sierra, or something...just had to cut the little tab off them.
They are just like having two sets of headlights on, when they are turned on...very bright, and can't use them in town, or on single lane traffic with oncoming vehicles. (Unless you shut them off before pissing the person off)

Latest posts

Members online