• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 CCSB with ZF6

B585Ford

Reaction score
2008 CCSB 4x4 F350 with ZF6. 85,000 original miles. When I bought this, I never planned to sell it because I am still a sucker for a manual transmission, but I am getting to the point where I hardly ever drive it. It was garage kept except the last 3.5 years.

Mods include: ARP studs, No Limit CAI, CCV to atmosphere, Speerco IC, CFM Plus Intake Elbow, Ported Intake Manifold, 6.0 exhaust manifold, Elite HD up pipes, Tial WG (to exhaust), 59 Barder/76 JHP, 4” DP, Sinister Coolant Filter, Sinister Sump, Marty’s LP fuel system with Cat filters, 15% nozzles, Mini Maxx (off-road tuner) with ******** tunes, Edge CTS for monitor, SB 3850 DD clutch, 2.5” level kit, Bushwacker Fender Flares, PMF Traction bars, aftermarket (I believe ATI) chrome door handles, tailgate, and fuel door, B&W goosneck hitch, Line Ex bedliner, Weather Tech mats. I am sure I am leaving out a few things so just ask about other items.

This truck does have a few flaws. The following is everything I know of... These include an extra hole in the bed from a previous gooseneck hitch, dent in the bed (driver’s side front of the bed), the aftermarket fuel door is getting rough, passenger’s side back door handle needs adjustment (it stays open unless you manually push it in), wrinkles on the chrome grill on the passenger’s side. Tires have 17,000 miles and have been rotated 3 times. Rims are starting to get pitted. The clutch has been on the truck since 4k miles and is the original version of the 3850 so it is fairly stiff and it is loud. I have never had a problem with it so I never upgraded to the new version. The clutch noise hasn’t changed since the instillation (I actually made a YouTube video of this years ago if you would like to see for yourself). It could use new shocks. Finally, the plastic that lines the driver's seat is cracked and does not stay in the place.

The title is in hand. There are no rips or tears in the seats.
Price: $24,000. I also have a NIB Alradco radiator which I bought just in case the factory one ever failed, but I never needed it so that I would sell with the truck for $400. Finally, if you don't want the off-road Mini Maxx tuner, I would knock off $500.

It is easiest to contact via email at [email protected]
Thanks for looking,
Brett

IMG-9643 (1).JPG
16899.jpg
IMG-9642.jpg
IMG-9648.JPG
IMG-9652.JPG

B585Ford

Reaction score
I was able to get Jansen Holder to look over the truck for me to see if he saw anything wrong that I was missing. He is going to change the #5 glow plug and relay as well as replace the radiator. In addition to having all of these issues fixed, I will offer a price drop $22,500.00.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I am considering trading this in so if anyone has any interest, make an offer. I can aid with shipping if needed.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Truck is sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired and to everyone helped with advice over the years. It was my favorite truck that I ever owned or probably ever will.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Truck is sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired and to everyone helped with advice over the years. It was my favorite truck that I ever owned or probably ever will.

Congrats on the sale! I’m a sucker for a manual trans always liked your truck. Did it stay in WV?

Latest posts

Members online