New truck suspension question

Silent_Pro

Reaction score
Yesterday I picked up a 2008 F250. It came with a 3" Rough Country coil lift (Lifted coil springs, Radius arm drop brackets, Track bar drop bracket) and 35x12.5r20's.

The ride is crazy rough though and I'm looking to upgrade.

What all would I need to change out to install Carli 4.5 coils?

Reaction score
I've fit 35-12.50/20 with a -24 offset on an 1.5" leveling and stock rear. You might rub a little bit on the radius arm at full lock hitting a bump but it's nothing major.

I've also ran a 0 offset on the same 1.5" level with 36-13.50/20 and had no rubbing issues.

I just went with carli commuter 2.5" kit with the fox 2.0 shocks and it's a night and day difference from the rough country 1.5" springs and fox 2.0 resi.shocks.

Go with the 2.5" carli kit and you won't be disappointed. You will need taller rear blocks if you do since you have a 250.

Hope this helped

Silent_Pro

Reaction score
Thanks! That is the current plan. Will be just doing the coils and shocks though. The current kit is a 3" coil lift with radius arm drops. I'm tossing the idea around of doing the 2.5 coils with a 1" block to keep the geometry a little better and keep my tires from rubbing. Just not sure...

The truck came with the current lift and I don't have the stock radius arm brackets to replace.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Thanks! That is the current plan. Will be just doing the coils and shocks though. The current kit is a 3" coil lift with radius arm drops. I'm tossing the idea around of doing the 2.5 coils with a 1" block to keep the geometry a little better and keep my tires from rubbing. Just not sure...

The truck came with the current lift and I don't have the stock radius arm brackets to replace.

I am running 20-12 -44 and don't rub with little trimming on 2.5 level with 1" block in rear and I use my truck to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryce_fow

Reaction score

And if you wanna sell the rough country let me know I know a guy who wants that kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silent_Pro

Reaction score
I'll sell his the coils and shocks. The coils look new, but shocks have about 20,000 miles on them. I left the other parts on the truck and just swapped out the coils and shocks. Price is $100 + shipping.

Latest posts

Members online