2015 6.7 f350 reliability fixes

6.0bored

Reaction score
Looking for options to loose the missile silo under my dad's 6.7. What have you all done? Truck has about 55k on it.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Just contact Mike at No Limit (bigrpwr) I believe is his screen name on here. He will give you all the options you need with excellent customer service as well.

Jomax

Reaction score
Just contact Mike at No Limit (bigrpwr) I believe is his screen name on here. He will give you all the options you need with excellent customer service as well.

X100. Run GH tuning, you'll be a very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0bored

Reaction score
Thx for the input. Will look into these.

Jomax

Reaction score
Is it better to remove egr junk?

Yes for sure. Also cleans up the engine bay.

The BEST thing to keep these reliable is maintain them. Keep up on oil, coolants, fuel filters etc.

I have 110k miles on my 2015 and I use it... some people say I abuse it, but honestly running these trucks hard don't hurt them IMO. I have my intervals way less then what ford recommends.

Engine oil 10k miles (LE fill syn oil)

Trans (drain every 10k with LE trans oil)

Fuel filters 10k miles

Air filter 10k miles

Coolant 36k miles

Brake fluid 36k miles or once a year

Rear diff oil 20k miles

Front diff 20-40k miles

Transfer case 20k miles

PS fluid 20k miles (I just suck it out with a syringe as much as. I can so I don't have to bleed it)

Maintaining the truck is #1, I'm anal though, I even keep every fuel receipt and every one is numbered, I'm currently at receipt #550.

Jomax

Reaction score
Should he k o'clock out the intercooler pipe as well?

What else is there to make these things 100% solid?

Yes, he should get a H&S Intercooler pipe upgrade for sure.

6.0bored

Reaction score
Yes for sure. Also cleans up the engine bay.

The BEST thing to keep these reliable is maintain them. Keep up on oil, coolants, fuel filters etc.

I have 110k miles on my 2015 and I use it... some people say I abuse it, but honestly running these trucks hard don't hurt them IMO. I have my intervals way less then what ford recommends.

Engine oil 10k miles (LE fill syn oil)

Trans (drain every 10k with LE trans oil)

Fuel filters 10k miles

Air filter 10k miles

Coolant 36k miles

Brake fluid 36k miles or once a year

Rear diff oil 20k miles

Front diff 20-40k miles

Transfer case 20k miles

PS fluid 20k miles (I just suck it out with a syringe as much as. I can so I don't have to bleed it)

Maintaining the truck is #1, I'm anal though, I even keep every fuel receipt and every one is numbered, I'm currently at receipt #550.

U certainly do use your truck! Yes I've had him keep ontop of maintenance, just not on the intervals you have. Might have to tighten some up.
I did the tranny at 30k.
Was thinking I'd run CAT ELC after ******s, unless there's a different school of thought.
Haven't touched diffs or brake/PS as of yet.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Anything else to make these as reliable as possible? After pulling our new trailer with the 6.blow I'm disappointed in both power and the "driving on eggshell" feeling, especially with the little ones in the truck, so I'm thinking about upgrading at some point.

Jomax

Reaction score
Anything else to make these as reliable as possible? After pulling our new trailer with the 6.blow I'm disappointed in both power and the "driving on eggshell" feeling, especially with the little ones in the truck, so I'm thinking about upgrading at some point.

You're disappointed on how your 2015 6.7 towed?!?

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Having had a ******d 6 oh with a zf6, then a compound turbo 12v in the same truck, and finally my 15 6.7 there is a massive difference in towing capabilities on the newer trucks. Towing 16k it is literally press tow/haul, press EB, set cruise at 70 and done. Flawless and no watching gauges like a hawk and worrying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.