<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba_Scorpion View Post
Brazilian Steak House. Pencil me in.

Now back to nut swinging on Mike

Sent from my Galaxy S7
ouch !!
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 06-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrpowr View Post
ouch !!
Hey I'm swinging too...

Sent from my Galaxy S7
Old 06-14-2018, 08:06 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

actual update-

got the fleece cheetah in last weekend , its much stronger in the mid range and a good bit stronger up top. i was shocked at how limiting the stock charger was, boost went from 48psi and 69psi of back pressure to 58psi of boost and 66 psi of back pressure. the ebp sensor did $hit the bed so i need to replace and confirm , but that should be correct with the larger turbine of the fleece. next will be some 45% injectors from dynomite just to max out the exergy 10mm pump . still on stock motor , all is well, today
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Old 06-14-2018, 08:24 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Staying tuned for the firework show!
Old 06-14-2018, 10:29 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotchadollar View Post
Staying tuned for the firework show!
mine has updated rods , and has had it's ass kicked at 50psi with fuel , i think if it was gonna fail it would have already, as the others have failed quick. if it does, i have a motor ready, but would prefer not to turn mine into an anchor .
Old 06-14-2018, 10:46 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

I think it will be an awesome test to see if it will last. Does make things a lot easier to swap when you donít scatter the block! Good luck dude!
Quote:
mine has updated rods , and has had it's ass kicked at 50psi with fuel , i think if it was gonna fail it would have already, as the others have failed quick. if it does, i have a motor ready, but would prefer not to turn mine into an anchor .
Old 06-16-2018, 10:03 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
By updated you mean stock rods on all 17-18's right? Or have you had this motor apart?
Old 06-17-2018, 03:26 AM
Corporal
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50_shooter View Post
By updated you mean stock rods on all 17-18's right? Or have you had this motor apart?
Of course itís stock 17-18. He even said so. Itís just that they got better rods for the 17-18 and someone has to be brave enough to find the limit of them. Honestly Iím not gonna push mine to the edge. But I appreciate what mike is doing. Without testing we have no knowledge.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:44 AM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

For reference

2011-2016 style rods on the left, 2017+ Updated Rods on the right

FYI Some 2017 trucks did not get these rods. Most did but some did not. Star Off road found out the hard way with their F450 and so have a few others

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - WDI Built 6R, Exergy 10mm CP4, FASS 140gph, Taterbilt 6367 VGT, OUO & KING Suspension
Old 06-18-2018, 10:54 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

FYI Some 2017 trucks did not get these rods. Most did but some did not. Star Off road found out the hard way with their F450 and so have a few others[/QUOTE]

Anyway of finding out if you have them? Other than the hard way.