6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Black AOD,

I just got into a 2017 F350 myself and I feel like you do that the difference in HP and Torque now may not justify an increase but have you or anyone else on here upgraded a 2017 or later? If so can you let me know who your using to increase power and tranny shifts. Thanks

Good Morning Officer,
I suggest you speak with your department’s vehicle maintenance or purchasing department, as they can buy the reliable, fuel efficient factory ******d vehicles that your subjects cannot.

**** off,
-Connor

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nice! Curious to se how well the trans holds up!

live life full throttle

Sounds like a beefy build be sure to post up your first impressions !

Thanks guys, I'm curious as well.

I went overkill on the trans. This unit is their Billet Comp Unit and they rate them to hold up for trucks making 1000+ whp and my truck AT MOST makes 650whp LOL

However in the thought justification of only wanting to do a trans once on this truck, I figured why not just do the strongest one and not worry about it at all, it will give me peace of mind when I tow heavier loads in the spring and summer months as well.

A couple of my close friends are pushing me to do the No Limit Compound kit with a Precision atmo charger on this truck but I have zero interest right now in doing that with the recent money I've dropped lately on parts and now this trans that I wasn't expecting to have done so soon. It may one day get an atmo charger but that day is very far away.....

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
?? Da fuq. How did i miss that.
No idea! Lol. I posted it all over. I de-badged it. Everything off of it. No platinum tags or 6.7 tags or tailgate trim(wasnt on it anyway when i got it).. put a resonator and Donaldson muffler on it to make it quite due to a no depeeff ticket i got north of Syracuse out in new york. So its quite and looks like a gasser. Haha....

live life full throttle

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
No idea! Lol. I posted it all over. I de-badged it. Everything off of it. No platinum tags or 6.7 tags or tailgate trim(wasnt on it anyway when i got it).. put a resonator and Donaldson muffler on it to make it quite due to a no depeeff ticket i got north of Syracuse out in new york. So its quite and looks like a gasser. Haha....

live life full throttle

I see your posts about it now. Nice truck, I dig it.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Trans is back from Warren Diesel.

Will go back in the truck Monday.....

02012281f2886d0ab790ba7d65f00316.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
So I kind of kept it under wraps until now but the truck comes back home today and it is coming back with a new product finally that a lot of 6.7 PSD guys here have been waiting on and wanting to see.

Jim Kukulski formerly of LE hooked up it through Unlimited Diesel to let me be the first person to run the Lubrication Specialties Remote Bypass Oil Filtration Kit on the 17-19 PSD trucks. I'm pretty excited for the opportunity as I've been waiting to do one of these for a few years now.

I'll have pictures posted in here of the kit and how it was mounted ASAP.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So I kind of kept it under wraps until now but the truck comes back home today and it is coming back with a new product finally that a lot of 6.7 PSD guys here have been waiting on and wanting to see.

Jim Kukulski formerly of LE hooked up it through Unlimited Diesel to let me be the first person to run the Lubrication Specialties Remote Bypass Oil Filtration Kit on the 17-19 PSD trucks. I'm pretty excited for the opportunity as I've been waiting to do one of these for a few years now.

I'll have pictures posted in here of the kit and how it was mounted ASAP.
Right on man!! Its a badass setup! Jims oil analysis on his own truck are insane.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online