Still Open?

Jomax

Reaction score
Jason tried several times to help me out after the issues that I had. I always appreciated him for that. Never once did he duck or dodge. He’s good in my book.
Nut swingers are nowhere to be found now. After constantly defending that sorry piece of ****! Jonathan has ALWAYS been worthless and shady since he went on his own. Truth always catches up to you in the end!!

How the heck is he good in your book? Sorry you have a bad book..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chpdeezalfreek

Reaction score
Anyone know the where about of this worthless piece of **** - I assume up in the TN mountains hiding out in an abandon meth lab .

Word on the street down south is that he is back working for Bean...Or has at least been spotted there on a regular basis as of late...

chpdeezalfreek

Reaction score
I apologize if I seem to be beating a dead horse, but I just wanted to provide an update on the DP fiasco. Jones has been arrested again, this time rather than drugs, it's 2 counts of "Theft By Conversion". According to GA state law, TBC is obtaining another person's property or funds, and then unlawfully converting it for your own use or benefit. In KY we just call it theft or theft by deception. If under $500 it is handled as a misdemeanor and punishable up to 12 months, but if greater than $500 it is tried as a felony with 1-10 years behind bars, and up to 20 years for a second offense.

Again, I apologize for beating the horse, I only want those involved or know of someone involved to know what is going on. I'm not sure which customer(s) have seen this through, but myself, my business, and my customer will also be doing the same for similar charges as well as stolen property.

DocBar

Reaction score
I apologize if I seem to be beating a dead horse, but I just wanted to provide an update on the DP fiasco. Jones has been arrested again, this time rather than drugs, it's 2 counts of "Theft By Conversion". According to GA state law, TBC is obtaining another person's property or funds, and then unlawfully converting it for your own use or benefit. In KY we just call it theft or theft by deception. If under $500 it is handled as a misdemeanor and punishable up to 12 months, but if greater than $500 it is tried as a felony with 1-10 years behind bars, and up to 20 years for a second offense.

Again, I apologize for beating the horse, I only want those involved or know of someone involved to know what is going on. I'm not sure which customer(s) have seen this through, but myself, my business, and my customer will also be doing the same for similar charges as well as stolen property.
I wish I would've just drove off when I went to get the $2K we settled on with my truck. It made it a whole 200 miles before crapping the bed. Total spent this time: $3,500 for a dead truck. SMDH.

Latest posts

Members online