Water/meth kit questions

Lowdown89

Reaction score
if your getting it for "additional fuel" spend your money somewhere else.

if your getting it for water, maybe a little meth to keep from freezing, have fun.

and you need to talk to your tuner to decide what to do about tuning, as all tuners are different. one tuners tunes maybe do not need tweaks for meth, some might wanna change something.

I plan to just run water with a bit of cutting oil like suggested and maybe just a little washer fluid in the winter as much as I want the extra power I don't want to F something up over just a few horses

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I also just want it for the cooling, so I can stay in it longer and use the power that I have, without having to back out of it in a hard pull.

Tree Trimmer when you said "if your getting it for water, maybe a little meth to keep from freezing, have fun." did you mean that as in it is a pain in the butt to keep from freezing, or what? Not that I have to worry about that really in Texas except for maybe 2 months out of the year.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
no. its easy to keep from freezing. i meant have fun, as in have fun. enjoy. play. be happy.

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
I wasn't questioning whether or not tunes had to be changed... somebody asked why tuning would have to change a few pages back... that was my response to their question.

Latest posts

Members online