so hrt

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You don't want any info on the plungers and barrels. LOL

You really want more dedicated info on HRT Performance's new performance based injector that uses all the latest tips and tricks. :D

I am working right now on getting things together to do a tech article that shows the differences in the A-code, B-code, and Hybrid injectors - and as an added bonus you will get a "watered down" capability of the new plungers and barrels (all injectors will be identical except the injection ratio).

Then after the dust has settled a little bit from that - I will start another thread on the "complete" package and show just what is possible out of the HEUI injector.

The first thread is still a couple of weeks out as I am missing some info and I need to get to a bench to acquire it - and its just going to take a bit to get it.

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
ok then yea i want info on the hrt state of the art injector. ill be waiting to read up, one question though, will high icp be usable on the new fancy injectors? or not needed? go steal nates bench, i got my injectors back a couple months ago so i dont mind lol.

I like to party

Reaction score
You don't want any info on the plungers and barrels. LOL

You really want more dedicated info on HRT Performance's new performance based injector that uses all the latest tips and tricks. :D

I am working right now on getting things together to do a tech article that shows the differences in the A-code, B-code, and Hybrid injectors - and as an added bonus you will get a "watered down" capability of the new plungers and barrels (all injectors will be identical except the injection ratio).

Then after the dust has settled a little bit from that - I will start another thread on the "complete" package and show just what is possible out of the HEUI injector.

The first thread is still a couple of weeks out as I am missing some info and I need to get to a bench to acquire it - and its just going to take a bit to get it.

Looking forward to see what you've got in store Jason.. Get crackin!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
ok then yea i want info on the hrt state of the art injector. ill be waiting to read up, one question though, will high icp be usable on the new fancy injectors? or not needed? go steal nates bench, i got my injectors back a couple months ago so i dont mind lol.

Don't worry I will be using Nate's bench! LOL For those that don't know, I work with both Unlimited and Full Force on injector technologies.

All questions will be answered in due time. :D

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Oh, how I love injector technology... :D

Can't wait to throw those babies in the bench and see what we can make happen!!!

I think we should start a poll of how many cc's in how many ms...

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Oh, how I love injector technology... :D

Can't wait to throw those babies in the bench and see what we can make happen!!!

I think we should start a poll of how many cc's in how many ms...

I have a REAL good idea......
10.gif

Austin

Reaction score
I'm interested to see what these things will do. You think they are fast enough to keep up with P-pumps?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I'm interested to see what these things will do. You think they are fast enough to keep up with P-pumps?

What if I said my goal was 1K+HP on fuel? Do you consider that keeping up with a p-pump? (Because I don't consider that keeping up..... when the 2.6 class is 900rwhp in central Ohio).

Latest posts

Members online