• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator for 11-16 Super Duty’s

95cobby

Reaction score
Hypertech speedo module in box. I had this on my truck for a few months to adjust the speedometer and odometer for 37s. It’s spot on and works great. Install the app on your PC and adjust as necessary. -$190 shipped

b08bae3c8a6c432f53b8a42209469b75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mhatlen

Reaction score
WOW So that’s how those boxes look ???

I bought mine from Summit Racing and bald headed Sally must have run mine over because all I got was a little white box for the CD and a plastic bag for the rest. Lol No kidding I laughed when I opened up box.

But my point here I guess is that thing works and it works to the 1/10th mph once you set it up. Leave the little access plug hang down from gauge cluster behind dash. So if you need to change it or adjust you just have to reach up and grab it.

Good luck on the sell Bud. There’s lots of guys that need those, it will go......

95cobby

Reaction score
LOL! But yes great point.. I left the USB cord plugged in as well in case I needed to make any adjustments. It was spot on after the first program

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.