Rev limit.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
With my balanced engine, high rev valve springs and better valves, what would be a good max rpms be? 4000?

sootie

Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the injection event than the number on the tach...

ja_cain

Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the injection event than the number on the tach...
Whs! Injection system is the limiting factor here. That's why people have tried the mechanical injection route.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Nothing that I can change then? Tunes don’t do anything? I had higher rpms with Dyno proven tunes.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Nothing that I can change then? Tunes don’t do anything? I had higher rpms with Dyno proven tunes.
I'm sure there is a table in there somewhere. Need to look in the tuning thread for more detail on this. I'm sure Charles, HRT or someone touched on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Went back and read another how high can 7.3’s make. Learned some there.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
but in a 7.3.... would you even go fast or use a calendar to see how fast you accelerate?
It might not be as fast as some on here but there isnt many other diesels around my home town or even around here that i know of that would spank my ass. Lol.. but again, id put it up against my 6.7....

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online