Opinions on RC 3inch lift

SpyderX

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is a quality lift. Would I need steering stabilizers? I’m basically looking to get a little more ground clearance and level out the front. Looking at
295/65R/20 Trail Grapplers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I personally don’t like how they use under spring blocks to attain lift. I’d rather utilize the spring block lift kits like the Ready Lift 2.5 or 3.5” SST kits.

For the price, seems that those shocks wouldn’t be too high of quality either...

Just my opinion and I could be wrong haha.

theyallbreak

Reaction score
i have had one for about 10000 miles its a block lift nothing fancy. The shocks are gabriels set at 200 psi a little stiff. i went to rancho 9000's and added a dual steering stabilizer from rc. I would say its decent for the price

SpyderX

Reaction score
i have had one for about 10000 miles its a block lift nothing fancy. The shocks are gabriels set at 200 psi a little stiff. i went to rancho 9000's and added a dual steering stabilizer from rc. I would say its decent for the price

I’m looking at the kit that comes with new springs so no spacers are needed. The RC shocks should be an improvement over the crap rancho brand till I can get some Fox on there. I’m also considering the dual stabilizers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online