Pcm Locked?

JumpMan92

Reaction score
Ok my truck is in the shop getting a rebuild and single turbo and the shop wants to put their own tune on the truck before starting it up reason being is because the truck ran away for whatever reason who knows....The guy has the shop has the ids or whatever program but can’t return it to stock.I bought the truck ******d but do NOT have the tuner nor do I know what tuner was used. The guy at the shop thinks it’s a ******* so I called patriot and they said change the tcm......anyone had this problem before and can help me out. I just want my truck back I’ve been without it since December and money isn’t the issue 😥

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Never done it but I was told the same thing a long time ago that if you use s partan that it won’t be recognized by any other computer and if you don’t put it to stock before taking it out of the truck then the only chance you got is to do a trans and hope it puts the engine file with it but like I said I have never had to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
You will need to replace the TCM at minimum, and possibly the PCM depending on whether you can get anything to flash it.

JumpMan92

Reaction score
Hopefully I can get away with the tcm I just want my truck back and this is the only thing that’s stopping us

Latest posts

Members online