Who's going to Rudy's fall event?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Looks like the stars finally aligned to where I've got the time to finally make this trip happen! I'll be bringing the truck out for it... Who's going?!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Me and a few friends will be there! Glad I finally get to see Denzel in person!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I am still trying to decide i think my decision will be last minute... like always

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
While I realize most people don't know me, I'll be there & most likely hanging with Randall, Swinky, &/or Corbin. I'm glad this thread exists but, it needs to grow. I'm only 1.5hrs away & will be going unless Uncle Sam crushes my soul at the last minute. But, I've got the shop fully aware of my passion. I'm just trying to figure out who's making plans for when n where. Any info that anyone has will be appreciated; including mentioning another thread I maybe should watch. Thanks & here's to Rudy's not getting rained out *knock on wood* & it bein a good one. I hope to meet y'all...momma said to make friends lol.

- from farm to Air Force, from 7.3 to 6.7, still fairly new to PSA, diesel junky ever learning... "Life's hard, it's harder when you're stupid." - John Wayne ... I might screw that up once in a while, sorry if I do but, life happens lol

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
While I realize most people don't know me, I'll be there & most likely hanging with Randall, Swinky, &/or Corbin. I'm glad this thread exists but, it needs to grow. I'm only 1.5hrs away & will be going unless Uncle Sam crushes my soul at the last minute. But, I've got the shop fully aware of my passion. I'm just trying to figure out who's making plans for when n where. Any info that anyone has will be appreciated; including mentioning another thread I maybe should watch. Thanks & here's to Rudy's not getting rained out *knock on wood* & it bein a good one. I hope to meet y'all...momma said to make friends lol.

- from farm to Air Force, from 7.3 to 6.7, still fairly new to PSA, diesel junky ever learning... "Life's hard, it's harder when you're stupid." - John Wayne ... I might screw that up once in a while, sorry if I do but, life happens lol
Look for me there. I'll be in my red 6.4. Can't miss it. Has powerstroke army sticker down the windshield! Lol. I met you last year there is believe. I was hanging out with Randall and swinky.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Look for me there. I'll be in my red 6.4. Can't miss it. Has powerstroke army sticker down the windshield! Lol. I met you last year there is believe. I was hanging out with Randall and swinky.

Ha thanks, yeah, probably did, my wife and I were with them. I have a memory like a screen door on a submarine sometimes. Smh

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Ha thanks, yeah, probably did, my wife and I were with them. I have a memory like a screen door on a submarine sometimes. Smh

Yep. My wife was with me also. I didn't get to speak to you but for just a second. Are you staying in a hotel? Or going back to your house since you're close?

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Hmm, decisions lol...maybe a hotel for Friday night incase there's a parking lot party

Latest posts

Members online