TPMS and NGAUGE

redneck1

Reaction score
I haven't had time to go back and try switching back to stock to get into body computer using the IDS to adjust the pressure settings but I do have some strange things going on.

To back track I had the settings changed on the computer when I first installed the wheels to 50psi all around. I fist had an SCT with P*P tunes and never had any problems with and tire pressure lights. I made the jump to SOTF ****** and the TPMS light came on so ok something with the new tune was different and I tried to change it again using IDS but I could not get into the computer to do anything. Well I ran out of windshield washer fluid today and I have no light on the dash. I checked the codes on the CTS2 and I am getting a u0102 "lost communication with the transfer case" and p0000 "on board diagnostic system readiness test not complete". Any idea on what is going on? I have no check engine lights on. Truck info Is in my sig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard of that on a 16 truck, but haven't on a 15. The spar tan tuning did this to another truck, doesn't ruin it, just ids won't connect.

My dealer is claiming, on a 16, he can only go up with the tpms setting. Which I'm still trying to figure out if that's bs or not. Just got a transfer flow tank installed, so I gotta get my gallons to empty set right.

redneck1

Reaction score
Just going to give an update. Shoutout to Luke at MPD for doing it. Went to flash for my updated tank size, ids wouldn't connect. Flashed back to stock. IDS connected. He flashed my module for a bigger tank then when he was in there he changed my tpms sensors to a lower pressure so my lights not on all the time. But I had to flash back to stock to get it to work. That's what my experience was.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.