Full Torque Quarts And Pints

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Awesome fellas! Thanks!!!!! Im getting some great feedback on this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Its a long story, but after I sponsored the site with my own personal money someone at corporate got their whites in a bunch and decided to take all the customers away from me and give them to the local reps. Its a goat rope to say the least. The local rep called Jake and thats what he is referring to. I was never going to make a ton of money on the forum, thats not why I was doing it. But getting 85 dumbasses involved really screwed things up. The ROI for me personally is really bad with all the free stuff I gave out. Regardless, Im here to help you all with lubrication, no matter what.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Its a long story, but after I sponsored the site with my own personal money someone at corporate got their whites in a bunch and decided to take all the customers away from me and give them to the local reps. Its a goat rope to say the least. The local rep called Jake and thats what he is referring to. I was never going to make a ton of money on the forum, thats not why I was doing it. But getting 85 dumbasses involved really screwed things up. The ROI for me personally is really bad with all the free stuff I gave out. Regardless, Im here to help you all with lubrication, no matter what.

thats bullchit!! but regardless of where we live, we still go through you correct?

live life full throttle

jimdawg185

Reaction score
You can still go to me for anything you need. The problem pops up in the logistics side of the order. Shipping, billing, everything is oversaw by the controlling rep. Since thats not me, I cant follow the order at all. I really don't like that. I pride myself on my service, and I cant service properly flying blind.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You can still go to me for anything you need. The problem pops up in the logistics side of the order. Shipping, billing, everything is oversaw by the controlling rep. Since thats not me, I cant follow the order at all. I really don't like that. I pride myself on my service, and I cant service properly flying blind.

that is 110% retarded.. you went out on a limb for the company and they basically stole your thunder.... and i know how much you take pride in your work!

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
Only way I can see this work for you is become a "dealer". Kinda be like an amsoil dealer and sell from your home. Only issue is. If you can get the oil cheaper and make money, and if it's worth all the headache.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Only way I can see this work for you is become a "dealer". Kinda be like an amsoil dealer and sell from your home. Only issue is. If you can get the oil cheaper and make money, and if it's worth all the headache.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, im a corporate employee. I get everything at the same price yall do. I was getting it taken out of my paycheck pre tax at one point. But I took advantage of that too much I think. Im going to work it out, its just going to take time. Me reselling it could effect our ISO 9001 status, i have to be careful.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Pleasure talking to you yesterday Jim and look forward to doing more business!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.