What is the best radiator and intercooler upgrade

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Does mishimoto still have the udderly unintelligent 1/2 drain that screws completely out to drain?

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Does mishimoto still have the udderly unintelligent 1/2 drain that screws completely out to drain?

Hey CTC DEEZUL,

Thank you for the post.

We do still have the magnetic drain plug. The reason ours comes all the way out to drain, is so that you can see if the magnet has caught any metal particles that may pass through your system if something is going wrong.

For any additional questions regarding this please contact us at [email protected].

Best Regards,
Mishimoto

dasboot

Reaction score
I see a lot of + & - talk about the Mishimoto radiators. I'm not sure if most are talking about the all aluminum or the plastic / alum.?

I'm looking at either
the Mishimoto Brand:Mishimoto
Manufacturer's Part Number:R2887-AT From Summit $231.75

Or a Napa
NAPA Radiators
Comments: 1 3/8" Thick Core;w/ 2" Outlet
$272.31

How good is this Mishimoto one?

07F350_6.0

Reaction score
Im waiting for Flex-a-Lite to come out with there Extruded Core Design. I just bought there electric fan setup, gonna install soon. Anyone running there radiators? I like that fact they eliminate the transmission cooler part of the radiator, an replace it with more engine cooling capacity. Then sell a separate pre trans cooler. I know its quite a bit more money then any other brand but the quality seems top notch and size seems bigger than any other brand. Anyone have Flex a Lite feedback? I

dasboot

Reaction score
Well I decided to go with the one from NAPA seeing that they are one of my venders and took care of me on price. Install this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online