Mishimoto OBS Radiator Sale $289!

Krause

Reaction score
222,000 miles on my truck, fan clutch was bad, always engaged. It failed the broom test.

Reading posts about the Hayden fan clutch didn't give me much confidence, and about the same with the Motorcraft. The Motorcraft fan clutch is $250-300. I got my Horton setup, shipped complete for $399. A worthwhile upgrade for me since it had to be replaced anyway.

Rusty

What is this broom test guys? I've never heard of it. Now Im thinking my clutch might be bad...

JD3020

Reaction score
Anybody know if these radiators are still in stock? Apparently my fan clutch failed, and shutting the truck off caused the fan to spin loose. It then fell off and cracked a fitting on the bottom of the radiator. So i need a new one ASAP.

danielzink

Reaction score
Anybody know if these radiators are still in stock? Apparently my fan clutch failed, and shutting the truck off caused the fan to spin loose. It then fell off and cracked a fitting on the bottom of the radiator. So i need a new one ASAP.

Not trying to be a dick....

But....

Did you go to the Mishimoto site and check ?

79jasper

Reaction score
I'm sure he did.
But if you read the thread, multiple people had ordered through them and come to find out, they were back ordered. Some waited months upon months.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

danielzink

Reaction score
I'm sure he did.
But if you read the thread, multiple people had ordered through them and come to find out, they were back ordered. Some waited months upon months.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Yes.

But....

If you even go back one page - you'll also see a reply (actually from ME)

Stating that I ordered one and it only took 7 days from the date of order to get to me.......

I certainly don't want to get into a pissing match with anyone - but (depending on the speed of your internet connection) it would only take maybe 30 seconds to type mishimoto into google....navigate to their webpage and click on trucks-jeeps/ford powerstroke/94-97/Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Aluminum Radiator, 1995-1997

And see the "IN STOCK NOW"

Rather than coming on to a generic dicussion group and asking "are they in stock ?"

Dan

Last edited:

JD3020

Reaction score
When i first made the post it was 7 in the evening, so obviously calling them wouldn't gain me anything. And like was stated there had been times in the past where it showed in-stock when they weren't. But i need the truck today so i went another route.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
When i first made the post it was 7 in the evening, so obviously calling them wouldn't gain me anything. And like was stated there had been times in the past where it showed in-stock when they weren't. But i need the truck today so i went another route.

Even if someone posted they got a rad on Friday, doesn't mean they still have 'em in stock. Best thing is to contact them directly.

Billy T.
[email protected]

danielzink

Reaction score
But on another note - I started my radiator install today.

Not rushing things as the truck is put up for the winter...

Got everything drained - hoses off (bought the Mishimoto silicone hose kit).

At the same time going to install a Tru-Cool 4739-1 trans cooler and a Max AC assist AC Control Valve.

JD3020

Reaction score
I decided to order one today just so i'll have a spare on the shelf in the future. Pretty good deal they have.
1506572_10205450170916149_5524776544689486056_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online