Hmm, what mod(s) to do to this new heap?

jcain

Reaction score
And a big shout out to Morgan Primm for helping me wrench and letting me use his legendary tool box. And to Jared for getting us some BWWings for lunch. This streetmaxr 65.5mm is living up to the hype so far. I may need to get a dual fueler soon and see what it'll take.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
And a big shout out to Morgan Primm for helping me wrench and letting me use his legendary tool box. And to Jared for getting us some BWWings for lunch. This streetmaxr 65.5mm is living up to the hype so far. I may need to get a dual fueler soon and see what it'll take.

Hell Yeah! I love my 65.5 streetmax. I truly do feel it needs a CP3 on top to get the most out of it. Seems like there is a lot left currently...

Jomax

Reaction score

Stock trans??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

When you are ready, I'll make you a smoking deal if you buy lunch ;)

Hell Yeah! I love my 65.5 streetmax. I truly do feel it needs a CP3 on top to get the most out of it. Seems like there is a lot left currently...

We just put one on my buddy Nic's truck with a 65.5. This thing absolutely screams, it drives nicer than a stock 2015 truck. Call me when you are ready brother!

jcain

Reaction score
2757daafbc0707b4c0bb976cbbc835a3.jpg

Thanks josh.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Who's tuning?I have similiar setup on my '15,same turbo,D leeted, no limit stage 2 and intercooler.It would be nice if S@@@@@n would chime in,still waiting.......I would like my truck to run like that.

That's actually the exact truck that was at my shop getting the turbo and tuning the day we spoke about your tuning believe it or not. Trying to get you the same files from Matt. Hoping something becomes of it sooner than later

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
That's actually the exact truck that was at my shop getting the turbo and tuning the day we spoke about your tuning believe it or not. Trying to get you the same files from Matt. Hoping something becomes of it sooner than later
If you have those files,why can't you forward to me?

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
because they are vin specific .
How is it that,If I take the SD card from my'16's tuner,and put it in my '15 the tune, I can program the '15 truck with tunes from the '16,2 different trucks with different VIN.?I don't understand

Latest posts

Members online