Problems Being Del***d in Texas

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I applaud your thoroughness good sir
Unless they pop the hood then they wont be able to tell.. and even then, they would actually have to know what the engine looks like to see the difference..

Think i could get a way with saying it is a turbocharged 6.2 gasser? Lmao

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
Unless they pop the hood then they wont be able to tell.. and even then, they would actually have to know what the engine looks like to see the difference..

Think i could get a way with saying it is a turbocharged 6.2 gasser? Lmao

live life full throttle

I see a hole in your theory....most humans come equipped with a nose!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Get some f150 EcoBoost stickers and a flexfuel e85 badge

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Lol. If they made a ecoboost in a superduty then i would. Lmao.

But the flexfuel sticker would help. Lmao! I just noticed that was on my brothers 2012 f250 with a 6.2 gasser in it.

live life full throttle

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Have them completely confused and have a excuse for them turbos
7262530e68b128a1eead707343272258.jpg
72502026bc5b88b9ef2e5c27708dc182.jpg

C2tuck

Reaction score
I’ll just leave this here...

c606d5975f70ed2f6f21bfe6b6f9e53c.jpg

North Texas. Step son got pulled over for illegal window tint on windshield. Troopers first words were “your truck small dereted, is it?” He acted stupid and said it was like that when he bought it. Cop asked him to show him where the D-P-F filter was, so he played dumb again and said he didn’t even know what that was...lol. Cop was a huge douche and wrote him tickets for his front door windows being 21% vs 25%, then wrote him warnings for the emissions including not having a muffler which he has.

2013 D-max Denali.

His doesn’t sound any different than stock until you get on it, doesn’t smoke a bit, and doesn’t smell.

Mine stinks! Guess I’ll turn mine off when I get pulled over...

PSDJunky

Reaction score
I’ll just leave this here...

c606d5975f70ed2f6f21bfe6b6f9e53c.jpg

North Texas. Step son got pulled over for illegal window tint on windshield. Troopers first words were “your truck small dereted, is it?” He acted stupid and said it was like that when he bought it. Cop asked him to show him where the D-P-F filter was, so he played dumb again and said he didn’t even know what that was...lol. Cop was a huge douche and wrote him tickets for his front door windows being 21% vs 25%, then wrote him warnings for the emissions including not having a muffler which he has.

2013 D-max Denali.

His doesn’t sound any different than stock until you get on it, doesn’t smoke a bit, and doesn’t smell.

Mine stinks! Guess I’ll turn mine off when I get pulled over...
Dang, seems like the tint is why he got pulled over, but still. Heck, I got pulled over in Charleston SC a few months back for accelerating to quickly (new to 2nd gear TC lockup tunes at the time & trying power levels with intended easy accelerations). ...verbal warning went a couple clicks back on the SOTF... I always turn mine off immediately, just to show I don't have intentions of running. None the less... thanks for the info

C2tuck

Reaction score
Yes and no on the window tint. I drove it the other day and honestly couldn’t notice it was tinted.

We have an annual festival going on this week one town over from where I live called germanfest, and the troopers are notoriously horrible that week due to all the beer drinking and partying goin on. He said the cop originally said he pulled him over for the side windows which are barely darker than legal.

The side windows on my truck are 9%...lol. I de-badged it and may throw a flexfuel badge on the tailgate...if nothing else for sh!ts and giggles.

Xxiled

Reaction score
It might be a compromise, but I think if you dropped the DPR a really good muffler will help with noise and coaling...

Wow, I was on the phone and didn't read a few of the post above me, seems to me like Texas might be a place to avoid....

Last edited:

PSDJunky

Reaction score
Yes and no on the window tint. I drove it the other day and honestly couldn’t notice it was tinted.

We have an annual festival going on this week one town over from where I live called germanfest, and the troopers are notoriously horrible that week due to all the beer drinking and partying goin on. He said the cop originally said he pulled him over for the side windows which are barely darker than legal.

The side windows on my truck are 9%...lol. I de-badged it and may throw a flexfuel badge on the tailgate...if nothing else for sh!ts and giggles.
Smh that any of us feel the need to think this far into it. But, then again, I'm quite proud that I drive a Powerstroke and nothing else. Well, that and I am generally bull-headed and don't like others telling me what I can and can't do with my money/truck/only hobby, unless I'm being dangerous or a general a**-hat. Meh, life I reckon... first-world problems eh
It might be a compromise, but I think if you dropped the DPR a really good muffler will help with noise and coaling...

Wow, I was on the phone and didn't read a few of the post above me, seems to me like Texas might be a place to avoid....
Yeah, this has gotten more entertaining/educating than I'd imagined it would, for sure.
Sounds like a douce cop to me. To clarify most are good some arnt. Bs ticket

I'm with ya there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online