Rough idle and delayed start after head job!

BSalisbury

Reaction score
Had a ford tech do a head job on my 08 f250 fully ******d and tuned 6.4! He got it back together and found that #8 injector was bad. So he replaced the injector and it now has a rough idle and takes about 30-45 seconds to start! He still has the truck digging to find the problem. Just looking to see if anyone has had this trouble and get an idea where to look!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Had a ford tech do a head job on my 08 f250 fully ******d and tuned 6.4! He got it back together and found that #8 injector was bad. So he replaced the injector and it now has a rough idle and takes about 30-45 seconds to start! He still has the truck digging to find the problem. Just looking to see if anyone has had this trouble and get an idea where to look!

Thanks

He didnt update anything in the computer did he? If so, maybe something isnt jiving with the dereets...

live life full throttle

BSalisbury

Reaction score
He didnt update anything in the computer did he? If so, maybe something isnt jiving with the dereets...

live life full throttle

No just had the batteries unplugged for a while! Still has tuner in the truck! Still kicking his butt! I just want my truck back and right! Ran perfect before just needed head gaskets! Went with new oringed heads!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No just had the batteries unplugged for a while! Still has tuner in the truck! Still kicking his butt! I just want my truck back and right! Ran perfect before just needed head gaskets! Went with new oringed heads!

Well wtf.....

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online