Bed camera

EPA

Reaction score
If you havent tried yet... You could always buy a hitch pole... Cheap and super easy to use, makes for an easy hook up. Unless its dark out and your rear tint is too dark... Haha. Dark tint looks great until your driving at night.

EPA

Reaction score
Yes there is... I think it was camera source that sells some for these trucks. Comes with everything needed looked like a straight forward install with premade harness... I looked into it awhile back. But got lazy and bought the pole haha...

PSDEng

Reaction score
You could try using a factory 3rd brake light camera. I don’t know what would be involved in installing it though.....

ToMang07

Reaction score
You could try using a factory 3rd brake light camera. I don’t know what would be involved in installing it though.....
My thought as well, although im sure it'd take some work to get it to work right. It's a nice feature for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
You could buy one of those RCA splitters that interfaces with the dash display. Find a cam that you can mount on/in the bed. Wire (plug-n-play for some) the splitter into the system, as soon as you go to Reverse it will power the cam, trip the display. If you only want that at certain times wire a switch to the power side of the splitter.

PSDEng

Reaction score
My thought as well, although im sure it'd take some work to get it to work right. It's a nice feature for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think feeding the wiring through the cab would be the worst part. I’m sure it would require Forscan or something similar to activate the feature as well.

Latest posts

Members online