Brand new turbo. No boost; take a listen

harrelljr99

Reaction score
Like everyone said except One particular Fleece tech guy. But Now that she’s in I’m loving her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harrelljr99

Reaction score

Black AOD

Reaction score
I am Deweeted. I can hear it a little more than stock. With the stroker pump it’s around 650 hp

here is a good article that discusses what kind of hp is available with different scenarios such as stock, tuned, and more fuel

https://www.drivingline.com/article...leece-performance-engineering-s-63mm-cheetah/

Do you have anywhere around that will dyno your truck on those big tires? Curious to know how much your big tires rob HP versus a more stock size setup.

harrelljr99

Reaction score
Do you have anywhere around that will dyno your truck on those big tires? Curious to know how much your big tires rob HP versus a more stock size setup.

I am too. Lead foot Diesel has a dyno. I know that I’m not getting 650 to the wheels. But I got 3 little boys that love those big tires and I’m pretty sure I’m over 600 hp which is quite satisfying to me.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I am too. Lead foot Diesel has a dyno. I know that I’m not getting 650 to the wheels. But I got 3 little boys that love those big tires and I’m pretty sure I’m over 600 hp which is quite satisfying to me.

I'd guess you're right around 600-610

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online