New OBS headlights....

Binder man

Reaction score
Dumb question but how are these different than the ebay ones? I purchased them a year ago and was curious on the difference? They look the same in pics?

zilla68

Reaction score
whoever makes these lights needs to drill out the hole on the headlight that goes into the side trim piece by the fender more. I ended up cracking one of the bosses, and when i started looking, both my headlights had improperly drilled holes, the hole only went down about an 1/8 inch, causing the piece to crack.
Luckily I drilled the other side with no issues, but had to fix my new headlight before it was even installed.
other than that, everything fit fine, just those 2 damn holes.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
whoever makes these lights needs to drill out the hole on the headlight that goes into the side trim piece by the fender more. I ended up cracking one of the bosses, and when i started looking, both my headlights had improperly drilled holes, the hole only went down about an 1/8 inch, causing the piece to crack.
Luckily I drilled the other side with no issues, but had to fix my new headlight before it was even installed.
other than that, everything fit fine, just those 2 damn holes.

Glad I wasnt the only one that had that happen...

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Got the photo whore cleaned up figured Id get some pictures...

u6era3um.jpg

2emutubu.jpg

Truck4

Reaction score
Hey Paul how do you think the clears would look on mine? CC SWB white on top with light gray along the bottom pannels, as far as blubs do you just have to change the color for the turn signal or what? and can I go alittle bit brighter than stock? thanks for the help

Roy

Latest posts

Members online