My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
figured i would start a thread. still far from done, but i have gotten alot done in the first month. still have Icon 4.5 and ouo stuff to go on, as well as some pretty substantial engine upgrades, but for now its deleted and looks like this. i had to do a leveling kit out front cuz the 10.5's rubbed a good bit and it looked funny. it also has amp steps. first set of headlights were a fail so im waiting for attempt #2 ... should be better.

13_leveled.jpg

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Looks good man, I like the grill. Haha, back to a lift! At last you didn't say I am not touching this one. LOL Be interesting how far this one goes. :D

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Looks great man, and I don't normally like black wheels but that truck looks damn good with them

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Plans for the "substantial engine upgrades"?

Looks awesome.

ill have a built motor on standby and see what this beeyatch will handle with backpressure down. may be more than we think as bentley has already proven. start by testing some turbos and stuff, go from there.

Looks killer. I love a clean white truck that's done right.

thanks !

Looks good man, I like the grill. Haha, back to a lift! At last you didn't say I am not touching this one. LOL Be interesting how far this one goes. :D

yeah i like the grill alot too. just wanna rerute some stuff on the front of the radiator to clean it up.
Looks great mike!!! Now where's the damn no limit 6.7l intake...lol

That's what I'm screamin!!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

its coming. takes some time to get the stuff casted. its a bit more difficult than a 6.4

Looks great man, and I don't normally like black wheels but that truck looks damn good with them

it had the factory chrome wheels and the rest PTM , man it just looked like $hit IMO .. the black wheels made the badges pop so much harder. im happy so far.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I think trucks done white like yours and Gare's need black wheels. It pulls it all together nicely.

Snowflake would be a wonderful name for it.

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
it had the factory chrome wheels and the rest PTM , man it just looked like $hit IMO .. the black wheels made the badges pop so much harder. im happy so far.

Ill agree the wheels and the PTM on the side badges just really tie that thing together nicely

mwdguy

Reaction score
what grille is it? Is it a shell replacement as well? It doesn't look like there is a SUPERDUTY embossed on there.