Let's see your 11'-15' crew cab dually.

smcox1

Reaction score
Damn you man, I was testing people to find out there thoughts on it. LOL

Hey now, what the hell...Not everyone can be as anal as you about cleanliness. LOL

What are your alls opinions on that truck? It's getting 22.5's and the black wheels has me curious. I like the look, but you can never go wrong with polished.

I would get the fuel dually rims. I think they are awesome and not everyone has them like the semi wheels.

smcox1

Reaction score
1013051_677816885578070_1262409185_n.jpg

^^These

B.Warning

Reaction score
Very sh!tty pic that was sent to me but here's a sneak peak. It's at the paint shop now getting the grill surround and bumpers done. I'm still waiting on a paintable rear bumper and dmi hitch. Then it goes to line x, detail shop, and then tint. Hell I still haven't even drove the truck. LOL I have a Spartan, and 5"ouo traction block on the way thanks to Jared. 22.5's are here just waiting on tires. Should turn out pretty good I hope.

pqu7.jpg

B.Warning

Reaction score
Making moves huh Brian? Thing is gonna be nasty.. You go with black wheels?

Thanks man. My wheels are polished but with winter coming up I may plastic dip the wheels black to keep the fresh polish from looking like hell.
Badass!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks.
:whs: Can't wait to see it finished!

Sent from the Bayou

I'm looking forward to how it's gonna turn out. Hell I'm looking forward to just driving the thing.

fine69

Reaction score
Very sh!tty pic that was sent to me but here's a sneak peak. It's at the paint shop now getting the grill surround and bumpers done. I'm still waiting on a paintable rear bumper and dmi hitch. Then it goes to line x, detail shop, and then tint. Hell I still haven't even drove the truck. LOL I have a Spartan, and 5"ouo traction block on the way thanks to Jared. 22.5's are here just waiting on tires. Should turn out pretty good I hope.

pqu7.jpg

Can't wait to see what all you do to this new truck, I thought your '09 was awesome!

Latest posts

Members online