My Project

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Truck looks awesome and very clean, perfect amount of lift and wheel tire size combo. Bet those 3 JL's sound awesome as well.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He used to have a fast turnaround. Things changed.

you can send them to me if you want, got mad skillz with a paint brush.

weirdest thing was last week i checked them and all but sidemarkers were done. i really like the fact i can check and approve the progress.. we did alot different on these, so it should be worth the wait, as i'm not in a rush, but it is frustrating.

as for the paintbrush, if its not a horse hair tampon, you cant paint my lights. hahaha

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Truck is looking good buddy you got a much nicer set up than i, looking forward to the engine mods as they come along too.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Truck is looking good buddy you got a much nicer set up than i, looking forward to the engine mods as they come along too.

yeah , im gonna dyno stock and tuned next week, then turbo, then dual fuelers. see how long it lives like that. craig did 607 today with cast wheel 63 and dual fuelers. ill run it as long as it lives for. dont want big powa, just equal to 6.4 with a tune.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
No kidding. My 6.7 is bronze and gold as well. I wish I had white platinum. I can decide on what wheels would look good with bronze.

Mikey, your build is looking sweet. I really am thinking of buying a white one now.

I've got chrome bmf novakanes on mine. 20x9, 37 inch trail grapplers with Carli 4.5 front and OUO 6in traction blocks

Sent from a lawn mower

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
LOL Big P... I laugh everytime

Makes me think of Big Perm !! Maybe Mike needs an avatar change.

bworm.jpg

Latest posts

Members online