My Project

RedRice589

Reaction score
Makes me think of Big Perm !! Maybe Mike needs an avatar change.

bworm.jpg

You won't....... :poke::hammer:

MINK

Reaction score
I've been out of the stereo game for a long while, what made you choose all JL product?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I think you should sell me your 22's Big P. Hahaha thats funny. Any shots looking down the side of the truck to see how far they stick out? Truck looks killer man!!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I've been out of the stereo game for a long while, what made you choose all JL product?

For woofers, JL is the top dog. I dont know of any company to have a better sounding and clear sub. (Im sure many will disagree, but hey its just my opinion). For speakers, Focal is where its at now. They are so clear and the mids and highs are insanely powerful and precise.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
For woofers, JL is the top dog. I dont know of any company to have a better sounding and clear sub. (Im sure many will disagree, but hey its just my opinion). For speakers, Focal is where its at now. They are so clear and the mids and highs are insanely powerful and precise.

yeah i just ordered the Focal 165v30's for the rear, and the 165KR for the fronts. its gonna get NUTS! these subs hit incredibly crisp. sealed box ftw.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Be honest.... How many times have you bumped "100 miles and runnin" with the new system? Lol

*** the police. that and blackened are the 2 songs i listen to, at the stereo shop to confirm happiness. basically covering the spectrum. *** the police, i truly believe could break a window, way overkill.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
*** the police. that and blackened are the 2 songs i listen to, at the stereo shop to confirm happiness. basically covering the spectrum. *** the police, i truly believe could break a window, way overkill.

Lol. I agree.

PSA CEO

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Gangster's back and he's about to attack.

Download Notorious Thugs. ( Notorious BIG and Bone). Slams.

PSA CEO

you ever heard the song tupac did with them thug luv ? not sure how hard it hits, but its really, really good, and i dont particularly like bone thugs.