2011 6.7 with a 2015 turbo.....

Reaction score
Well here it is. It runs. And boy is it way better than stock.
8ega8e6e.jpg

tagy2ene.jpg

ehymyqad.jpg

eze2ypu5.jpg

y5yhydaq.jpg

Here are some videos
http://youtu.be/1RaUkWWzqL4
http://youtu.be/vuU35KlPycw
As you can see I rolled into both of these and can tell exactly when I punch it. Thing lights instantly.

It's sounds the same for the most part only with a little less whooshing and noise from not having a wastegate. For the most part it sounds the same as my '15 only
Louder since it's a straight pipe. These turbos make the most crazy noise at wot. I thought maybe something was wrong with my '15 but this thing sounds the same so I guess not. It's like an lly duramax only better, because it's a ford.

We dynoed this truck before hand and netted 426hp and 8xx torque. I have the dyno graph saved. We will be dynoing again soon to quantify our results.

I feel as it's very close to what my brown truck did with a single 66. I'm hoping close to 500 with a more or less drop in setup. I think that would be killer. And a reliable setup for the guys not wanting billet but just a stock charger to get away from the crap 11-14 unit.

Enjoy guys. I'm thrilled and think this is going to change the 6.7 game for a lot of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The base kit with stock turbo will be $2899. I will have 5 kits available in a couple weeks as long as none of the parts drag their feet.

Billet charger specs/pricing will be released later. We need some dyno time to play with the chargers and get a feel for what is the best variation. And we are working on a larger version as well.

jcain

Reaction score
Got beat. I called last week and they were about to finalize the pricing then, but hadn't. Curious to their billet upgrade pricing. If it starts approaching 4,000, you might as well go for their t4 pedestal conversion and never be limited again

Last edited:
Reaction score
It will be mid to high $3k range for the kit with billet. Just another option for people. Plus it will allow for workstock pulling with 6.7's! Especially when the larger version comes out.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Well here it is. It runs. And boy is it way better than stock.
8ega8e6e.jpg

tagy2ene.jpg

ehymyqad.jpg

eze2ypu5.jpg

y5yhydaq.jpg

Here are some videos
http://youtu.be/1RaUkWWzqL4
http://youtu.be/vuU35KlPycw
As you can see I rolled into both of these and can tell exactly when I punch it. Thing lights instantly.

It's sounds the same for the most part only with a little less whooshing and noise from not having a wastegate. For the most part it sounds the same as my '15 only
Louder since it's a straight pipe. These turbos make the most crazy noise at wot. I thought maybe something was wrong with my '15 but this thing sounds the same so I guess not. It's like an lly duramax only better, because it's a ford.

We dynoed this truck before hand and netted 426hp and 8xx torque. I have the dyno graph saved. We will be dynoing again soon to quantify our results.

I feel as it's very close to what my brown truck did with a single 66. I'm hoping close to 500 with a more or less drop in setup. I think that would be killer. And a reliable setup for the guys not wanting billet but just a stock charger to get away from the crap 11-14 unit.

Enjoy guys. I'm thrilled and think this is going to change the 6.7 game for a lot of people.

nice

Jomax

Reaction score
Man, I Wana just dump the 7n3 sometimes and get a 6.7..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

marc1982443

Reaction score
do you know when you will have some runs done on the dyno? you said $2900 for the base kit. What will you guys to install such kit and how much time is needed for the install? Could the factory 2015 exhaust brake be added to the 11-14 trucks as well?

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
do you know when you will have some runs done on the dyno? you said $2900 for the base kit. What will you guys to install such kit and how much time is needed for the install? Could the factory 2015 exhaust brake be added to the 11-14 trucks as well?

All that does is comands the vanes in the turbo to close, the 11-14s already do that without a button but not as agressively. You could have that tuned in easy enough just without a button

Reaction score
i would sure like another one LOL

No ones stopping you!

Nice. I'm looking forward to seeing what it does on the dyno.

Me too, very soon.

It will take about 6-8 hours to install. The exhaust brake is the turbo. All they do is close the vanes on the vgt. An aftermarket vane controller or having it written into the tunes to actuate when in tow haul. But adding the button and having work like a '15 would require a whole different PCM strategy that's not even capable on the 11-14 trucks.

That billet stuff even sounds good for those of us that have '15's.

Oh it will be available for them as well.

I'd like to see a video from a dead stop, no brake boosting.

Neither of those videos were brake torqued. They were just punched from a roll. I don't own this truck so I'm not goof to tear it up. It already spins the tires from a roll.

Gonna need 4wd... It'll rip the tires off punching it from a stop with the original turbo.

Sweet!!

You shush

All that does is comands the vanes in the turbo to close, the 11-14s already do that without a button but not as agressively. You could have that tuned in easy enough just without a button

Yep, we may see what we can come up with and have Matt write a tune.

Latest posts

Members online