Need help deciding on foglights.

Bigharm27

Reaction score
Hey guys. I need some help either going with a hid, led or the morimoto projector fog lights. Has anyone had both? I have projectors and hids for my headlights and wanting to upgrade the fogs. Thanks

HPGod

Reaction score
I’m running rigid HID, dot legal fogs. They’re incredible. They’ve got a very definitive cut of do they don’t blind oncoming traffic. I can leave them on and rarely get flashed. I drive a lot of single lane highway with a decent amount of wildlife and I’m usually hauling a trailer. These light up the ditches incredibly well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Rigid dot also. Like em, their brighter than my leds in stock housings. But I hate how the glass is cracked and peeling something fierce

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Rigid dot also. Like em, their brighter than my leds in stock housings. But I hate how the glass is cracked and peeling something fierce

I had mine warrantied for that issue and used the fog light covers in clear. They look great a year after being fixed by rigid. I am unsure if they changed the material or it is the covers keeping them like new. but I am happy now

zutmeloda

Reaction score
does rigid offer fog light covers / lenses for different shading? ie amber or yellow?

Rule12b

Reaction score
I’m running rigid HID, dot legal fogs. They’re incredible. They’ve got a very definitive cut of do they don’t blind oncoming traffic. I can leave them on and rarely get flashed. I drive a lot of single lane highway with a decent amount of wildlife and I’m usually hauling a trailer. These light up the ditches incredibly well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have these as well and they throw more light than my headlights, BY FAR. I have a hard time believing they are DOT legal. No one flashes me so they cleary are well cut off as this poster points out. I pull a 39 foot cigarette or a tandem race trailer and they stay well aimed.

I will admit, I can get a little condensation in one of them if it's heavy enough rain for long enough, but you can barely notice it.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Finally put my Baja Design fog lights in and holy sh!t...these things are BRIGHT. Great thing about these are you can change the lenses out and not void any warranty. I’m definitely pleased.

Putting my HID kit from Diode Dynamics in next time I’m home. Gonna crack my heads too and put clear markers in as well.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
does rigid offer fog light covers / lenses for different shading? ie amber or yellow?

e1157ffd55947e3fcfa419ce6570228b.jpg

Yes they do...

Latest posts

Members online