Best LED headlight bulbs

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Which vendor here has the best quality and best price LED bulbs?

I have been down the HID route with other trucks and I am tired of dealing with bad ballast, blown bulbs, negative wires coming undone, etc.

I have stock 2011 headlights, if that matters.

Thanks, ICS

LovetheTide

Reaction score
LEDs still have problems. Not nearly like HIDs but they will still fail.

Currently having problems with my Lifetime LED's. Believe they are 35 watt.

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
From what Ive gathered, the 35 or 22w are more than enough. How insane are the 70w?

Any other brands that I should check on?

Reaction score
I am a fan but no matter what these are just electrical components from over seas and they will fail. They work great but I've seen a lot of them fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I bought some from Josh when he first started selling them and mine are still good to go. Don't remember what brand they were but still burning bright. If I just jinxed myself, I'm gonna be a lil pissed!!

Keith

Buck1

Reaction score
Same here, bought mine from Josh and still work good. Probably had kine for a yearish or so.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

drservo

Reaction score
What about side marker light and top orange light? Any white LED replacements available?

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
The info on PIA LEDs I got straight from them. Called and talked on the phone. Said they were going to have them for release during SEMA this fall.

At least that is what I was told.

BK39

Reaction score
FWIW, I tried some off e-bay, they died after about 6 months. So.............any one looking, don't go that route. The high beams still work, but low beams won't. I just pulled them out, put the stockers back in.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
we were selling the Lifetime brand lights, we have sold a ton of them and for the most part customers seem happy with them. Lifetime will always replace them, just getting in touch with them and having them do it sometimes take a little persuasion.

I have recently tried a new Brand from Off Road LED Bar, going to give them a shot for a few weeks before we decide if were going to switch brands.

Latest posts

Members online