Looking for pictures

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Hoping to get a 2017 in a couple weeks. Debating on which color to go with. Local dealer has a blue and a Ruby red/caribou two tone. Leaning more towards the red/caribou. But I'd like to see one with aftermarket rims. Preferably black. Also any other colors that people feel like posting. I think the all Caribou trucks would look nice with a set of black rims as well. But having trouble deciding. Any help is great!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hoping to get a 2017 in a couple weeks. Debating on which color to go with. Local dealer has a blue and a Ruby red/caribou two tone. Leaning more towards the red/caribou. But I'd like to see one with aftermarket rims. Preferably black. Also any other colors that people feel like posting. I think the all Caribou trucks would look nice with a set of black rims as well. But having trouble deciding. Any help is great!

why not get a monotone ? cant wait for you to step up with us !

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I can't wait to step up either! Basically whatever color I get will most likely get a set of black 18" fuel rims. Had good luck with them, and with the winters we have I don't want to step up to forces just for them to get ruined.

Mts678

Reaction score
I like my metallic silver or whatever the true name of the color is

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
17TowRig.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
Mike, Shone, JGon08 and Vrog all have Specialty Forged 22's on their 17's....

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I've seen 2 blue trucks like this with chrome rims so far.... I'm starting to like the blue lol. There's a used one at the dealer with 15K on it. Has a lot of options for a lariet. (Double sun roof, power tailgate, push button start, nav, ext.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen 2 blue trucks like this with chrome rims so far.... I'm starting to like the blue lol. There's a used one at the dealer with 15K on it. Has a lot of options for a lariet. (Double sun roof, power tailgate, push button start, nav, ext.

i didnt think you could get a lariat with push button. at least thats not in the order sheets.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
This may have been custom ordered. The Carfax said it started at 2 dealers in Canada, then driven most of the 15K miles. Then came to Pennsylvania.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This may have been custom ordered. The Carfax said it started at 2 dealers in Canada, then driven most of the 15K miles. Then came to Pennsylvania.

yeah must be a canada thing. either way cool, is it 2 tone or monochromatic ?

Latest posts