What is your next planned modification

Tom S

Reaction score
I think most know my next modification in progress it converting my truck to a Dana 60 front end and most likely a Sky RSK suspension with Bilstein shock. I am curious to hear what some of you other OBS guys are looking at doing next. My other smaller project in the works is the Dieselsite HPOP adapter. I have the parts for it here, I just need to doing a little fabrication for the EBPV and Engine Cover Bracket.

Tom

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Thinking of stripping every badge and letter off the OBS and havin it hit with another coat or two of white to freshen it up.

Then new mirrors, clear headlights, and either a billet style grill (depending on what's available) or painting the grill inserts white as well.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Selina's truck is in the process of getting a Dana 60 right now. It's at John's(lead mechanic at rudy's) house right now... waiting on parts

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
A transmission, or all my front end bushings. Both need to be addressed in the near future...

broodu

Reaction score
High arm steering, hydraulic assist.

are you going to switch your power steering pump? i know the Saginaw (spelling) is a common swap for the gasers when they go hydro assist. but havent seen or heard what the diesel guys are doing.

also what size ram you looking at running?

davey99ps

Reaction score
In the next month or 2 my trucks getting an rsk, big hybrids, an possibly a 42r. I'm still undecided on the turbo though.

JD3020

Reaction score
Got some big plans for this summer. Stuff i know i'm doing: DIY Gen 3, E-fuel, gauges, decent sound system, decent rims, and traction bars. Stuff i wanna do is get my spare motor checked out and drop it in, 300/200's, built tranny, and a different turbo(2.6 size). Then hopefully what ever i don't do this summer will get done by the end of next summer. Really wish i could drop out of school and work full time.

PsRumors

Reaction score
I am trying to decide....I have a non-ebpv pedistal on the shelf but am not looking forward to removing the ebpv pedistal. Injectors come to mind as does a BTS valve body

Poon

Reaction score
I want to do an RSK, I want to cut out the shell of the stock grill to fit around to insert i have, BTS trans when it's time, ( and that time is getting closer every day I'm affraid) and something with the interior, maybe just a newer style console or something.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I'm starting over again with my recently acquired 97.
Get my gauges and exhaust installed, tunes, injectors, possibly E-fuel, ditch the billet grille, ditch the big ugly bumper, new clutch before the DMF grenades... probably more I'm forgetting.
I also would like to get a 4" lift, 35's on 17's, and try my hand at a custom overhead console build to house my CB and some other things.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Just did a Brite Box last week, I haven't even gotten to drive in the dark with it yet.

Next is Air Ride helper springs and Better Ladder bars! I hate these Cal-tracs so much, I'm pretty sure it hops worse now with them than it did without them.

Then I want to get up to a larger injector(probably 250-300cc) with 200% nozzle, head studs, valve springs. That will most likely require a larger fuel pump and HPOP then.

Lasty on the very long term list I have a 4R100 core to built and swap in with a PCS

-Michael

Latest posts

Members online