2015 6.7 progression

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Well decided to make a post. Been doing some testing on my 2015 6.7 one mod at a time. I thought I would share the results with everyone and get some opinions on what people would like to see next.

Huge shoot out to Mike D. @ no limit fab for his badass products and badass customer service.

first run was bone stock, second run was with afe 4" down pipe back with GH/AS race tune, thrid run was same as second with no limit intake only. What does everyone want to see next? No limit intercooler?....

i.jpg

i.jpg

i.jpg

i.jpg

i.jpg

Last edited:

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm curious the difference in the stock and no limit intercooler for sure!

jwanck11

Reaction score
This is awesome, Thank you!

That is essentially what I have done performance-wise, so it is great to have a reference.

It would be interesting to see what PiP tunes put down with that set up.

Notneb

Reaction score
You're a lot closer, is the dyno yours? Jomax lives right down the road too.

Dieselmore

Reaction score
So it's been a little while since I posted something new here.

So we ended up doing the Midwest Stainless pipe kit and added the no limit ccv, and H&S upper fuel filter.

I must say the fit and finish in midwest pipe kit is quite amazing!

So last Friday night we took it to the track, unfortunately they had the scales turned off so I couldn't get a accurate weight. For what it's worth the truck is a stock 2015 crew cab 4x4 with no weight removed, 3/4 tank of fuel, and to top it all off 2 car seats in the back.
It ran a best of 13.1@102 mph

This weekend we got to strap it back down to the dyno after adding only the pipe kit.
The truck made 574 hp and 1363TQ
A 22hp gain

Best of all I no longer have to worry about the plastic cold side pipe blowing up on me!

Next to test is the No limit intercooler then possibly switch to ez lynk by PPEI

i.jpg

Left lane

i.jpg

Sorry printer decided not to work so I had to take a pic of my dirty laptop screen.

i.jpg

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Great numbers and results! I have a lot of the same hard parts as you, I love everything I have done so far! Can you get some better pics of the upper h&s filter kit and how you mounted it? Mine is a pain to change with the piping kit and I haven't messed with moving it around just yet to a new spot. Oh, go ahead and make yourself a bracket for your oil and trans dipsticks. My oil dipstick broke over time from not being solid since I installed the piping. It was a bitch to change since it broke off flush in the block.

Jomax

Reaction score
Man, you beat me by 5 hp!! Nice times/numbers Corey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Great numbers and results! I have a lot of the same hard parts as you, I love everything I have done so far! Can you get some better pics of the upper h&s filter kit and how you mounted it? Mine is a pain to change with the piping kit and I haven't messed with moving it around just yet to a new spot. Oh, go ahead and make yourself a bracket for your oil and trans dipsticks. My oil dipstick broke over time from not being solid since I installed the piping. It was a bitch to change since it broke off flush in the block.

I dont have my h&s filter mounted any certain way, it's sitting in the stock filter bowl. I plan to remove it and build a bracket along with a bracket for the dipstick tubes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.