Hey guys. im new to the truck scene

DeLuzRider

Reaction score
I just bought a 10 6.4 f250. Yesterday I installed a 5 inch flo pro dp back and a patriot tuner. I guess it use to be spa-rtan but now changed their name. loking for info on this. ill be hitting up the search button. I'm also not sure if this tuner can shift on the fly. ive read it can on a post in here but just combing through and trying to learn more about this truck. I came from the 350z scene and have already made my truck faster than my car ever got close to with just a tuner and exhaust lol. I should be getting my sb wet intake today if the mailman is nice to me.

:ford:

ckrueg

Reaction score
I just bought a 10 6.4 f250. Yesterday I installed a 5 inch flo pro dp back and a patriot tuner. I guess it use to be spa-rtan but now changed their name. loking for info on this. ill be hitting up the search button. I'm also not sure if this tuner can shift on the fly. ive read it can on a post in here but just combing through and trying to learn more about this truck. I came from the 350z scene and have already made my truck faster than my car ever got close to with just a tuner and exhaust lol. I should be getting my sb wet intake today if the mailman is nice to me.

:ford:
Welcome! Yes SOTF is available with the latest updated tunes using a hard wired switch similar to the 6.7 platform.

Latest posts

Members online