Warren 55% DIY stroker pump

bens

Reaction score
Just saw today warren diesel injection is releasing a DIY kit to make a stroker pump. Not much further details yet, I am definately curious though!

Black AOD

Reaction score
They do a lot of 6R trannys too.

Andy told me a while back they would be releasing a Stroker CP4

It's their version of what Exergy does basically with their 10mm CP4 but according to Andy the WDI 55% one will be able to maintain rail and support +1000hp which if that is true, will blow my mind.

The exergy pump is basically a 33% add in fuel and is fully tapped at about 900HP worth of fuel is what I'm told by them.

So if the WDI pump is 55%.... then, well, WOW. lol

co04cobra

Reaction score
As a diy pump? They aren’t modding these pumps and sending them out for a exchange?

DieselJpower

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with them, they said they have brand new Bosch pumps on the way and will be installing kits and selling them as complete units in the near future for roughly 18-1900 plus core. 11-14 pumps will support about 700 hp and the 15+ will do about 900

Black AOD

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with them, they said they have brand new Bosch pumps on the way and will be installing kits and selling them as complete units in the near future for roughly 18-1900 plus core. 11-14 pumps will support about 700 hp and the 15+ will do about 900

That is very different than what I was told 4-6 months ago.

I thought the 1000+HP info sounded too good to be true.

DieselJpower

Reaction score
That's why I called, it sounded too good to be true. My exergy has done me good so far for 14k so I'll probably just get another for my build. That mprop valve they use for failure insurance was the big selling point to me. Quite a costly repair when a cp4 takes a poo

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Interested to see the results of people using them. Jesse said the held 2600US out of a stock injector...but that's kinda useless info. I think Ian is holding rail pressure with 60 overs but I'm not sure of the injector duration. It would be nice to see a single pump support 1800us out of a set of 60s IMO. Cheaper and simpler than dual pumps and well beyond the capabilities of a stock bottom end.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Interested to see the results of people using them. Jesse said the held 2600US out of a stock injector...but that's kinda useless info. I think Ian is holding rail pressure with 60 overs but I'm not sure of the injector duration. It would be nice to see a single pump support 1800us out of a set of 60s IMO. Cheaper and simpler than dual pumps and well beyond the capabilities of a stock bottom end.

Josh @ RCD claimed his 10mm CP4 awhile back was holding full rail with RCD 60% overs but I don't think the statement claimed what size US fuel file was being run.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Josh @ RCD claimed his 10mm CP4 awhile back was holding full rail with RCD 60% overs but I don't think the statement claimed what size US fuel file was being run.

Ian's only held to like 1350us or something, which is why he tried the warren pump, but yea 821 is what Josh told me, 69 with 60s and his cp4, but no info on inj. duration. I've taken an interest in these setups as I'd love to put injectors in mine and have a strong 750+ setup...but I want people to test these rods out first lol.

sootie

Reaction score
Ian's only held to like 1350us or something, which is why he tried the warren pump, but yea 821 is what Josh told me, 69 with 60s and his cp4, but no info on inj. duration. I've taken an interest in these setups as I'd love to put injectors in mine and have a strong 750+ setup...but I want people to test these rods out first lol.

The 18+ rods hold 750 fine (with good tuning). Also, with compound turbos and stock injectors, you can hit 740 with a stroker pump.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
The 18+ rods hold 750 fine (with good tuning). Also, with compound turbos and stock injectors, you can hit 740 with a stroker pump.

Right, I want injectors to run lower PW though, and i could be wrong in my thinking but a larger injector will aid spool better all other factors constant as it’s delivering more fuel in each injection event. Crank gear and rods are my concern. There are a few guys I know that have run a 700+ hp setup on stock rods and without welding the crank gear. Waiting for someone to put 60s in his with the MP66 and see how it lasts(he’s allegedly not planning to max them out but I foresee a long block in his future )

I’m between the MP6668 and maybe going with one of those neat little No Limit turbo kits with a 6870 PTE, for simplicity sake. But it is hard to beat the sound of a PTE as and atmo charger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15pearl6.7

Reaction score

760 is what I’m seeing tapped out on the Exergy, stock injectors 2200us, 369

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.