Obs forum, videos, and online store??

HPP&diesel

Reaction score
I’m the owner of HIgh Pressure Performance & Diesel a small shop in Sarasota Fl. I’ve always had a soft spot for obs 7.3s my first diesel was a 96’ 7.3 dually and its currently sitting at the shop going through a complete makeover. Anyways I’ve been looking and iv noticed that recently there has been a great desire for these trucks all the sudden and the aftermarket is starting to grow. Through websites opening up like CP addict and OBS solutions etc. but where is the advice and support for people building their own trucks in their backyard? There are websites now that will sell u whatever you would like to buy but to be honest with the amount of new people in the diesel world no one knows what they’re buying. They just know they need a tuner and an exhaust to “go fast”. I feel like opening a website with products, links, forums, and articles could be a big step in getting someone on the right track with buying aftermarket parts for their obs. Let me know what you guys think. I just feel like there are so many amazing products and aftermarket for these trucks that so many people have yet to find and could definitely get use out of.

High Pressure Performance & Diesel
(941) 807-3371
Instagram: @highpressureperformance

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online