6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Like way more. Lol

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
I know but until I'm actually seeing results back and doing changes and seeing its true I dont want to mislead people while the kit is still being tested just in case.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
I was just messing with LL because I felt like it lol.

I think Jim has gone over 40k mileage maybe even 50k with his bypass setup and his test samples came back really really good.

Jomax

Reaction score
Thought you traded it in on a purse, prius, and UGGs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
No you forgot, that's what you did with your KR. and then someone put DEF in it too.

That’s a different story LOL, but yes, I have the Ugg’s, Prius, and soon to be purse. Join the club its way better on this side! Loud smelly Diesel trucks are over rated. Do your part and save Mother Nature, we need to stop the end of the World..

Black AOD

Reaction score
That’s a different story LOL, but yes, I have the Ugg’s, Prius, and soon to be purse. Join the club its way better on this side! Loud smelly Diesel trucks are over rated. Do your part and save Mother Nature, we need to stop the end of the World..

Sure, ill get right on it

dsberman94

Reaction score
Did he get Starbucks to sponsor his UGG collection yet? Sounds like that’s the the way it’s going in commyfornia.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Did he get Starbucks to sponsor his UGG collection yet? Sounds like that’s the the way it’s going in commyfornia.

Who knows but I bet he has tried lol.

I sure am glad I live in the state I do where emissions testing isn't a required thing. I don't have to worry much about having a truck like mine here for the time being.

dsberman94

Reaction score
The county I live in doesn’t require emissions testing. Other counties in the state do though. I won’t buy a new diesel but that doesn’t mean the cats won’t fall off the 5 liter eventually.

Latest posts

Members online