Dual Steering Stabilizer

NotStock

Reaction score
Will this work on trucks lowered on 5.4 coils?

Im pretty sure they will as the stabilizer mount flush with the top of the center drag link when mounted under the bracket. If one of you guys wanted to try a kit, I would be willing to cover return shipping with no restocking fee if it didnt work out. You would have to install the kit and cycle the suspension in your driveway so that nothing was damaged but I would take the kit back if you determined it wouldnt work.

HD F250

Reaction score
Im pretty sure they will as the stabilizer mount flush with the top of the center drag link when mounted under the bracket. If one of you guys wanted to try a kit, I would be willing to cover return shipping with no restocking fee if it didnt work out. You would have to install the kit and cycle the suspension in your driveway so that nothing was damaged but I would take the kit back if you determined it wouldnt work.

I would, but I am still lifted and was curious since I might drop my truck later.
Thanks for offer though.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Just got a package from the brown van... Along with some unwanted packing peanuts, damn they always make a mess!

-A0AF-4799-888A-F7BBC7812771-3461-00000494543B4418.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
Here's an unwrapped picture. I am a little curious what the small skinny piece is for. It lines up to the holes on the front of the center bracket, so I'm assuming just a spacer?

Also, for anyone else, this kit is way thicker and heavier duty feeling than the top gun kit I've got now. Definitely satisfied with that. Plus the finish on my top gun kit has all flaked to crap and gotten rusty under there. This will clean it up a lot.

Hope to get this on in the morning. I'm a little over working on the truck after putting my new shocks on today.

-E40A-49EB-AAD0-6396360490A2-3461-00000498918E3227.jpg

NotStock

Reaction score
The little dog bone looking deal will go in the middle on the opposite side of the shocks as the bracket. That way those bolts dont want to twist. Sorry bout the packing peanuts, I hate 'em too but they do their job!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Update: for anyone receiving this kit, the dogbone doesn't go where I've got it in these pics, Trevor just PMed me telling me where it actually goes. It goes up on top of the shocks, not on the bottom of that bracket. I'll try to remember to post new pics in the morning so no one follows my incorrect install.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.