Dual Steering Stabilizer

Homesteader

Reaction score
Update: for anyone receiving this kit, the dogbone doesn't go where I've got it in these pics, Trevor just PMed me telling me where it actually goes. It goes up on top of the shocks, not on the bottom of that bracket. I'll try to remember to post new pics in the morning so no one follows my incorrect install.

Now I can see it will do its job when mounted on the top.

NotStock

Reaction score
The proto type is built, just waiting on a friend to get his truck running and bring it into the shop to verify fitment.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Here's an unwrapped picture. I am a little curious what the small skinny piece is for. It lines up to the holes on the front of the center bracket, so I'm assuming just a spacer?

Also, for anyone else, this kit is way thicker and heavier duty feeling than the top gun kit I've got now. Definitely satisfied with that. Plus the finish on my top gun kit has all flaked to crap and gotten rusty under there. This will clean it up a lot.

Hope to get this on in the morning. I'm a little over working on the truck after putting my new shocks on today.

-E40A-49EB-AAD0-6396360490A2-3461-00000498918E3227.jpg

you got 2 stickers

Give me one fool

lol

nickg3130

Reaction score
That's a very nice kit. I wish I hadn't purchased a pro comp stabilizer kit not too long ago. I will definitely suggest this to my friends looking for a steering stabilizer.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Here's another pic to show what it looks like correctly installed.... Took me a while to remember.

F93-2513156FA39C-7249-00000328C89011D3_zps9ed38deb.jpg

clayton

Reaction score
Got my kit a few weeks back but havent had the chance to get er on yet. Trevor, I think you mentioned you were going to send a sticker with it but there wasnt any in box?!?

(Oh, I am working on getting some pics emailed)

Latest posts

Members online