08 F-250 2WD Rear Drop Options

d.evil

Reaction score
I'm looking to so some suspension work on the back of the truck to help get it to hook at the track. Even with slicks the best I could manage last time out was in the 2.1x range. It has PMF traction bars and an Eaton TruTrac for starters. I'm thinking of removing the overload (and possibly a second leaf if that's possible?), swapping of the shocks for something a bit softer, and adding some airbags so I can still use it as a truck. I'm just looking at the best options that will acomplish the drop, work with the PMF bars and hold up to the slicks & 1200+ FT/LBS at the track. I'm probably going to go with with DJM Dream Beams up front but have been reading some not so positive reviews on their rear drop kit. Thanks!

Jsexton

Reaction score
I Am fixing to to do their 3/5 drop kit on my 08 f250 2wd also...I have the PMF Trac bars now but they will be replaced with caltracs, due to the rear drop..
But being the rear drop is a axle flip.... but to use the caltracs the bottom plate that comes with the drop kit has to be sent off and have the caltracs brackets welded to it...
What did you hear on the drop kit that not good....

Latest posts

Members online