Bought my first powerstoke today

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
It's an 08 f250 ecsb zf6 silver fx4 with under 40,000 miles. 100% stock but not for long. It's my second f250 but my 06 5.4 just wasn't getting the job done. Looking to put 625 to 700 hp down over the next year or so, along with an elevation adjustment over a set of 40's. should be fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 192

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Thanks! I suppose I need to find out what the zf6 will comfortably hold and still be reliable. Going to start with the deletes next week along with some preventative maintenance. And some tow mirrors!!!

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Thank you guys. As soon as I get time I am going to start ordering parts so I will get in touch. Just reading up on as much as I can at the moment.

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
From what I can tell, the warranty issues(degas,cap,radiator hoses) have already been addressed. Tow mirrors, cab lights, and bedrug have been ordered. I am debating buying a built truck and doing a motor swap and then reselling it. Any thoughts? Pros, cons? I feel like I could save a lot of time and money but I guess you are also taking a chance. It's an all original truck with under 40k.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Just build it yourself. With a already built truck you never know what that trucks been through. One does not simply not beat on a built truck

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Going to go ahead and build my own.

Mirrors installed. Bedrug from strictly diesel. Getting ready to start ordering parts. Pm's sent.

Kinda my thoughts to get started. Looking for suggestions as well. Thanks:

H&s mini maxx

No limit cai

Ccv reroute from no limit

No limit cold side kit with egr delete

Downpipe and 5" straight pipe turned down after housing

Soon to follow:

6.0 manifolds

Up pipes

Lpfp. Not sure on brand? I am wanting to stay on stock fuel for awhile.

Studs

Elite turbo upgrade? Still on the fence here. Worried about turbo lag between gears.

I am curious if the wastegated egr delete is needed at this time? And when are head studs necessary? I don't plan on running the hot tune until I get a clutch installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    777.4 KB · Views: 79

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Some exterior fixes. Lots of LEDs. I am calling Trevor at pmf back tomorrow to order a 8-9" coilover kit.
Windows tinted almost legal.
Cooper signs for all my packages...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Over the holidays I had the SB clutch installed. I also got my badges and mirror caps ptm'd. Waiting on UPS to finish a claim on my headlights from jd at the moment. I have lots of parts sitting around. alradco radiator, dual fueler and 30% nozzles from Morgan, no limit cac pipe, arp studs, 6.0 manis and custom uppipes, and some other things I'm forgetting. I have everything lined up for the 9" coilover kit from PMF but I had to delay all major plans to find a house. Will try to get updated pics soon.

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Went to tractor supply and mounted a strainer with filter for the reroute.

Attachments

• IMG_0644.JPG
    IMG_0644.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 60

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Over the holidays I had the SB clutch installed. I also got my badges and mirror caps ptm'd. Waiting on UPS to finish a claim on my headlights from jd at the moment. I have lots of parts sitting around. alradco radiator, dual fueler and 30% nozzles from Morgan, no limit cac pipe, arp studs, 6.0 manis and custom uppipes, and some other things I'm forgetting. I have everything lined up for the 9" coilover kit from PMF but I had to delay all major plans to find a house. Will try to get updated pics soon.

I don't see pistons on that list... LOL When you get everything on get some vids/pics up. What turbo setup you going with? I see you got 30% nozzles and dual fueler on that list.

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
I never said it was a complete list! Haha. And KEM is going to work on the stock chargers for starters. If need be I will upgrade. There are a few nice setups for sale in the classifieds right now also

Latest posts

Members online