• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

American Eagle 19.5 8x170

Dschack

Reaction score
Selling my American Eagle 19.5 8x170 wheels with tires. Wheels are in good shape but not perfect, 4 Aluminum outlets with 2 steel inners. All 4 rear drive tires are new and the front runners are in good shape. Tire size is 225/70r19.5. Will come with lugs but I do not have center caps

Located in Astoria OR, could be talked into going to either Seattle or Portland

Asking $1k obo

My photobucket locked itself but text me at 210-560-8370 and I'll send you any pictures you want. Texting will also get a much faster response than PM on here.

psduser1

Reaction score
Post some pics, may help. A lot of guys are unhappy about the price jump, but if you are loading the truck, it's hard to beat the commercial sizes.
I bought a set of AF 19.5s, with 245/s mounted from a forum member about 120k miles ago, and they are just now ready for replacement. Rated 4800ish lbs/tire in a dual wheel configuration. Worries about the rolling stock was never an issue, lol. More than 4000 on the pin many times.

Latest posts