2020 Tremor SD

mattymx

Reaction score
The truck on the right has power boards.
e654840ef1d344635c816bb35a2961d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Blue truck is a Lariat.
White truck is a Platinum.
Silver truck is an XLT.....

Blackdawg

Reaction score
For reference I have a 2017 F350 4x4 SRW CC short bed 6.7. Truck is all stock. After the stock Michelin I ran a set of 35x12.5R20 Toyo AT on the stock rims. F rated tire and was a bit harsh. Just put a set of 37x12.50R20 Nitto Terra Grappler E rated on stock rims and ride is better than it was with the OEM tires. Drawbacks are the 65 psi light on dash deal and slight rub at full lock on radius arms. No rubbing anywhere else. 3 mph off at 65 mph. However the ride and tire size in proportion to truck is worth it. The 35” still looked too small imo. I would guess the Tremor will ride nice with 35” on 18” but I’d still throw 37” on it. Anyone know if that’s a new blue color?

mattymx

Reaction score
For reference I have a 2017 F350 4x4 SRW CC short bed 6.7. Truck is all stock. After the stock Michelin I ran a set of 35x12.5R20 Toyo AT on the stock rims. F rated tire and was a bit harsh. Just put a set of 37x12.50R20 Nitto Terra Grappler E rated on stock rims and ride is better than it was with the OEM tires. Drawbacks are the 65 psi light on dash deal and slight rub at full lock on radius arms. No rubbing anywhere else. 3 mph off at 65 mph. However the ride and tire size in proportion to truck is worth it. The 35” still looked too small imo. I would guess the Tremor will ride nice with 35” on 18” but I’d still throw 37” on it. Anyone know if that’s a new blue color?

Yes it is a new blue. Pretty awesome color.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I would love to know too. In some of the videos featuring "2020 Super Duty" on YouTube, you cannot see the two "objects", so it would make sense to assume that they are not additional cameras or sensors. Ford also did not announce any additional technology nor are there any rumors or leaks about it...

Guess it is another case of "wait and see", lol.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Cannot help but wonder how the Tremor will ride from factory. Also wondering how it would fare against the Carli Pintop 2.5 ;)

ToddP

Reaction score
Cannot help but wonder how the Tremor will ride from factory. Also wondering how it would fare against the Carli Pintop 2.5 ;)

Do you really think ford will put badass shocks on the tremor package? I do not. Leveling kit, stickers, crawl mode and a couple other options. I highly doubt it can do what the pintop does.

mattymx

Reaction score
Do you really think ford will put badass shocks on the tremor package? I do not. Leveling kit, stickers, crawl mode and a couple other options. I highly doubt it can do what the pintop does.

The shocks will be 1.7 twin tube rumored to be built by Fox....

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
If the new shocks are built by Fox, they will most likely be built to a Ford standard. Which if anything like the Rancho Fx4 Offroad package shocks will leave a lot to be desired.

mattymx

Reaction score
If the new shocks are built by Fox, they will most likely be built to a Ford standard. Which if anything like the Rancho Fx4 Offroad package shocks will leave a lot to be desired.

They won't be like the Rancho shocks... Maybe not as awesome as top of the line Fox, but no where like the Rancho.

Reaction score
I must be old school, I cant stand the black wheels and black grilles. If I'm spending that much money on a truck, I'd want it to look like it. To me they just look cheap like a fleet model with body color. To each their own I guess...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm more curious how these 10 speed transmission are going to hold up or act with basically 500hp/1000tq from the factory

Latest posts

Members online