anyone close to lakeville mn?

bluedge8

Reaction score
Saturday afternoon would be good for me, but I will bend my schedule to make something happen. let me know.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i gotta work saturdays.. plus this saturday after work i guess our crew is going to a semi tractor pull...

im good usually after 6pm any day and i think i have sundays off.. some days i am out of work earlier but i never know...

live life full throttle

morepower02

Reaction score
Snow man I just noticed by your sig that you have thugs old ride. I was down in Houston for the weekend in 2006 when Jason picked it up from Davids shop. Good times that weekend..

Last edited:

Snowman269

Reaction score
I'm like 14 hours away, in Colorado. Lol

Thuggys truck has been fun, it was more fun with the Terminators, right now I have a Billet Stealth on it, and that's not keeping up, so it also needs to be sent in, but I need to check if my Terminator is done yet.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

bluedge8

Reaction score
Yep that is out of town, lol. I would love to see that truck some day! Lincoln, if someone else wants to gtg tonite I could probably swing it, maybe sunday, but next weekend I am out of town.

TurboM700

Reaction score
I would be up for a meet up. This weekend I'm out of town but most any day after work I could.

Mike

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
im up for whatever. i should be here for a couple months so no rush.. ill let you local boys figure that out...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online