Colt Cams

Mdub707

Reaction score
We had a thread going in the 6.0 aftermarket section where a bunch of questions were asked and it pretty much died with no info...

Mdub707

Reaction score
Is there only one cam available by them? If not, what other options? Not looking to flycut pistons or anything...

What about upgrading the valvetrain to match? Necessary, not? Pushrods? Valve springs? One without the other?

Is it worth putting in a stockish truck with just tunes? Eventually planning on going with a 175cc-190cc injector and a different turbo, but may not be for a year or so.

Thanks!

patrickke

Reaction score
I ran mine without really any mods to the valve train, no flycutting the pistons... Now I am running new pushrods and springs... Holderdown put one in a truck with some basic mods and the customer loved it...

IMHO this helped me spool my 66mm

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
What about for the 6.4? Mods are in my sig for now and what is coming here soon. Plans are prolly a decent sized sinlge. Also price and do you sell push rods for the 6.4?

patrickke

Reaction score
Yes they make one for the 6.4, I can get you push rods. Have you thought about valve springs too?

pm me and I will get you all the pricing

patrickke

Reaction score
For those wanting to see a before and after check out Jesse Warren's last two pulls, even with the 340s its cleaner than the 300s

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.