Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.4 Aftermarket

Old 07-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Default If anybody needs to borrow tpms tool

I got one. I don't mind shipping it out as long as you cover shipping both ways. No, I'm not trying to take business away from h&s. Just trying to help a fellow member out. You need a minimaxx or xrt pro(not sure what it's called). I borrowed a buddies minimaxx, loaded a generic tune to access the tpms function. Disabled tpms. Returned truck to stock. Loaded my gear head tune via sct. Light stays off.

Cheers
psa original #268
Old 07-25-2013, 08:38 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Damn if I can find someone around here with an h&s ill take you up on that. I hate that damn light
Old 07-25-2013, 08:43 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Sweet deal! I might have to do this when I get my new tires and wheels.
Originally Posted by Meniacal_Mark View Post
Time to dynamat the babies room lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by B585Ford View Post
Thats obviously for safety....ya never know when you might be going through an intersection and some idiot runs a light...anything under 1000HP and your toast.
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

awesome offer bags , i think if we had a thread stuck on this it would be cool !! ill need one soon and dont wanna call bentley over a 1 time use.
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Major
Member's Gallery

Ya the light pissed me off. Luckily Shane was passing thru and dropped off his minimaxx for me. Or else I would've been sol. Let me know if you find someone. They would have to return their truck to stock tune in order for you to load a tune. Just a heads up
psa original #268
Old 07-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Awesome deal. I did the same thing to mine. Light has been off for the last 2 years and I've never even used my mini Max yet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-25-2013, 08:51 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

i think mu tuner may turn the light off itself, but if not i want, and we should pass a donation off to the donor everytime it gets passed. im sending bags a 1 month to golds gym.
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Old 07-25-2013, 08:55 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Hahaha. Golds gym pass would be awesome if there was one close to me. Mike, if you wanna hold onto the tpms tool so it cuts shipping costs and time since most of your guys are in the states I got no problem. Shipping stuff from Canada takes forever. Let me know if you don't mind shipping it out to peeps. Of course people just give you the money then.
psa original #268

Last edited by pog; 07-25-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstroked08 View Post
Sweet deal! I might have to do this when I get my new tires and wheels.
No prob man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclean View Post
Awesome deal. I did the same thing to mine. Light has been off for the last 2 years and I've never even used my mini Max yet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
Lol, I think Shane was just using his for gauges as of right now. Awesome unit for sure, didn't think it was so small and light.
psa original #268
Old 07-25-2013, 09:30 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by pog View Post
Hahaha. Golds gym pass would be awesome if there was one close to me. Mike, if you wanna hold onto the tpms tool so it cuts shipping costs and time since most of your guys are in the states I got no problem. Shipping stuff from Canada takes forever. Let me know if you don't mind shipping it out to peeps. Of course people just give you the money then.
yeah prolly not a bad idea. we'll do a "booze for bags" potluck as it gets passed. i gotta ask bentley if i need one for a 13' .