2008 ccsb with a titan tank

StockCar#10

Reaction score
How many of you with titan tanks have the fuel sender/level not read correctly?
I have one in my truck and if I run it till the guage is on E it will only take 26 gallons to fill it back up.. so I'm wondering is the sender reading correctly or is my truck getting less than mpg than I thought.
I don't drive like an idiot drive it pretty much like a g-pa.. I didn't think there were fuel guage issues with these tanks only mte on the dash would miss read.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
My dad had one in a 11 and had to have Ford reset the computer for the size of tank. He ran it for a year and it would never correct it self.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I have an in-bed 60 and the Miles to empty has been screwed since I got it. Never worked either. I dont watch it. I dont leave the valve open all the time when driving so the gauge will start moving at different times, I bet the computer is all screwed up now on my truck.

cox6755

Reaction score
I just bought an '09 with a Titan and the gauge seems to be right on. When I run it down to 1/2 on the gauge it will take about 20 or so gallons to fill it up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
You can configure an 08 as a Plasan Sand cat with a single 40 gallon tank, but that appears to be as large as you can go. And I'm not sure what happens since there's a pile of warning messages that say "if you do this it might mess some **** up, and you take responsibility for doing it".

Latest posts

Members online