New to the 6.4

White_6.4

Reaction score
I just purchased my first diesel. A 08 crew cab with the 6.4. The truck runs great and has 135000 on it. I've been reading a lot about egr and dpf deletes and want to do that to mine. I know this has been discussed a lot and I've read alot of post but I'm not sure which one would be best for me. The truck has all the power I need and I'm not really concerned with fuel mileage. I've read that doing this makes the trucks more reliable which is really all I'm concerned about. Thanks for all the help.

sootie

Reaction score
any egr delete.

minimaxx race tuner with gearhead custom tunes.

White_6.4

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I just didn't know if there was some that was better than others for just a basic stock or mild tune.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Gearhead files are simply amazing and very very clean. You see a more linear power band, makes for more useable power, and the transmission adjustments are awesome.

I concur with No Limit products, Mike's work is is top notch and its all made right here in the usa.

If you want any pricing for tuning, No limit products, or anything else, let me know
:ford:

Stroked777

Reaction score
Yeah I second Gearhead. See if he can make you a conservative tune. I know you can select different power levels on a mini max but it's just so easy to crank it up and beat on it.

Members online

No members online now.