Platinum Headlights

RetroShop

Reaction score
What is the price forma set of these light?
I would also have the black Ford embleme
And the F250 on each side of the truck.
That would be nice on my Platinum.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Best bet......shoot me an email for quotes please

[email protected]

I've found that posting prices on forums, social media, etc.....never fun - as things can change from build to build, and time. I've had customers send a message referencing a forum post from 5 years ago.....well, lots have changed in that time! TY

highdrum

Reaction score
Jeremy, you offer a core service? I had spoke to bigrpower about using his, I don't know if he's had his returned as he had a new guy using the cores already.

RetroShop

Reaction score
Jeremy, you offer a core service? I had spoke to bigrpower about using his, I don't know if he's had his returned as he had a new guy using the cores already.

RetroShop doesn't do cores on any lights......hate to say, been there, done that......and been burned a few times.

We used to do it with $350 lights.....these bad boys are $1800ish...just too much of a risk to get in a set broken, or get a set done, shipped out to a customer....and they aren't as well cared for as their own....and.....it doesn't well. While I love the idea of cores, I hate the execution, as we've experienced early in our business life.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

yeah it's still gonna be a couple weeks. i gotta get mine in and sent to retro for the next guy first . my truck has been at king for a couple weeks .

jimdawg185

Reaction score
My ceramic coating guy told me he needs my truck for a week so when it goes in the lights are coming off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RetroShop

Reaction score
Another one ;)

DSC01831_zpsjvaw8ekv.jpg

DSC01829_zpsg67dsxcn.jpg

DSC01826_zpsaw0ukprq.jpg

RetroShop

Reaction score
any chance we can see those installed ?

Mike's truck is getting fitted with some foxy goodies.....I'm sure as soon as its back in his hands he'll post.

The white set left my shop today about 3-4 hours ago in a huge box to FedEx. Sooon, we'll have those pics ;)

Jgon08

Reaction score
Im curious how the white turns out

Thanks Jesse!

Me to I hope they match good but they should be here Friday I'll get them on this weekend and post some pics. I think they will look great.

RetroShop

Reaction score
email sent

Can you do these @RetroShop

I'll snag that! Caught me when I went to bed ;) up, coffee in hand, going through emails now.

Yes, we can do that on the tails. Pretty labor intensive as those where opened to paint the insides (vs tinting the outsides) - but not an issue. I'll get that email here shortly!

Jgon08

Reaction score
Couple pics of mine on the truck. The truck is waiting on a ton of parts noone wants to sell me parts seems like.. But it will get there.
50802124898__B3CA5525-95FF-49F5-9205-D83CD028C40E.JPG
50802116343__FA440F7D-1ABE-4650-A17C-FDEAB8F42A49.JPG
50802120352__CC2CC023-C52F-4C8D-B865-BE37C488D030.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online